He told me he couldn’t imagine being with anyone else?

lila12452

We’ve been together for nearly nine months now and I’m moving in in the next couple of weeks. He’s been joking about marriage recently and said we’re going to Vegas and marrying in the white chapel whereas a couple of months ago he said he’d never get married but now he keeps joking about it and told me that he couldn’t imagine being with anybody else. Is this just the honeymoon phase? Why would you say that to a woman?

What's the hurry to move in? Don't get strung along. Yes, it's the honeymoon phase and way too soon to move in with him. Are you afraid you'll lose him if you don't rush into this?

We’ve been together for nearly nine months now and I’m moving in in the next couple of weeks.

He's just getting caught up in the excitement of taking this step in your relationship. So, yes, that's largely honeymoon-phase talk. Sure, there's probably some sincerity behind his musings but in my opinion, it's too soon to really know if marriage is in the cards for you just yet.

See how it goes living together first. Gauge your compatibility once the initial sparks die down. That's when you really learn if the other person has lifelong potential for you.

Archived