Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: From Obese to fit... first step on my journey!

Morning guys!

Just a quick one before work!
    Weekly weigh in this morning. I've lost 4Ibs.... so pleased!! Current weight 21stone 2Ibs (296Ibs) starting weight was 22 stone (308)

Have a great day, I'm just heading out to work.

Keep up the good work!

Many thanks!

Had a cheeky weigh this morning, another pound lost. So actual total this week is 5Ib

Gym tonight!!! Better but that protein to good use!

Hi Guys

I took a break from the site last week, as some of you may have seen in the healing after break up section. Now I am back, I thought I would give you an update on how my weight loss is going.

Start weight 6 weeks ago was 22 stone, 0 pounds. Todays weight is 20 stone 11 pounds, so at the moment that is around a 16 pound loss.

Platinum Member
    Oh that is just fantastic. Is that you in the photo in the first post in the orange jacket? If I is, you ate one handsome dude.

I'm not overweight, but I'm taking extra care with my health - Eaton need food, don't exercise. Giving up the cigarettes for my appearance. The last few years, I've had a lo of stress and some unhappiness, and is taken a toll on. My appearance. I'm an older lady, and always used to be told I looked younger than my age. I saw a lady I know tonight. And she told me that I'm. Look in lijr a different person to how I looked 6 months ago - a lot of the stress I had in. My life has resolved through hard work and luck.

I've changed my skin care routine in the las 2 weeks, and there is a definite difference. Drinking plenty water helps too.

Platinum Member
    16 lbs. in 6 weeks! Wow! That's 2.7 lbs./week. Very healthy weight loss trend.

I read your other thread. I'm sorry for the hard time you're going through. Stick with your program here on this thread as you work through the other stuff, as it will only help you feel better.

I'm working off some of my last relationship stress-weight gain (about 8-10 lbs.). The two things that are helping me the most is pre-logging all my daily food into MyFitnessPal, and my 3-mile walks. It helps me most to steer as clear as possible from alcohol, sugar, and processed carbs. What's working for you?

Originally Posted by Silverbirch
    Oh that is just fantastic. Is that you in the photo in the first post in the orange jacket? If I is, you ate one handsome dude.
    Awww thanks! Yes that was me in 2005 when I was 19 and at that time I was 15 stone (210 pounds). I carried it really well and looked pretty good looking back. The photo of me in my hoody was from around 8 week ago.

Here is one just now....not a great photo, just using the iPhone.
    [Register to see the link]

I'm starting to notice the difference in my face and in particularly on my waist. I bought some 46inch jeans around 4 weeks ago and these are now becoming lose!

I'm sorry you have been going through some difficult times recently Silverbirch, but it's great you are coming out of it now stronger!

Platinum Member
    You have such a great face!

Originally Posted by Silverbirch
    You have such a great face!
    Bless you!
    I've really loathed how I've looked for so long, and throughout my teen-age years felt I was unattractive to women. Little things like this really help the self esteem!

Thank you!

Platinum Member
    Dale, I think you're going a little too fast.

I worry such velocity will trigger your body's calorie rationing/survival mode.
    When you finally reach, what you perceive to be as your ideal weight, you will begin to eat more normally.

You'll be eating less calories then before, but the weight will come back on less.
    Your body will now store even more weight, much quicker than before.

You don't need to be on that roller coaster!
    Last edited by Lester; 07-04-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice