Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: From Obese to fit... first step on my journey!

Attachment 11511?

It says invalid when I click on it.

About two posts back Iíve embedded the image into the post. I logged out and it appears to be visible (itís a later post not the first one with the attachment).

See the numbers on the top right hand side of each post? Are you talking about post number 6? Because it doesn't show a picture and when I click on the link, it says invalid attachment.
    I also logged out in and in again, and same thing.

Post 6 isnít working for me either, I was referring to post 8 though where the photo should appear in the thread.

Not to worry, Iíll have a look properly tonight when Iím home.

Post 8 isn't showing on my end either.

No worries, I'm sure you'll get it sorted. :)

Keep pushing bruv and you'll get there.
    Also focus on the intake of food, and cut down on the pints too. There are stupidly too many calories in 1 pint of beer, and stopping off down the corner for a quick couple before tea each night won't help.

I'm on the same mission, have upped my training - 6 day hike around the Peak District starting the weekend after next.

Plus I've started calorie counting. And have begun reducing. Like yourself, I grew up liking me food, so breaking that habit has been hard.

Originally Posted by Keyman
    Keep pushing bruv and you'll get there.
    Also focus on the intake of food, and cut down on the pints too. There are stupidly too many calories in 1 pint of beer, and stopping off down the corner for a quick couple before tea each night won't help.

I'm on the same mission, have upped my training - 6 day hike around the Peak District starting the weekend after next.

Plus I've started calorie counting. And have begun reducing. Like yourself, I grew up liking me food, so breaking that habit has been hard.
    Cheers Keyman!
    I'm incredibly lucky to live in the Yorkshire Dales, so have it all there for me to explore! I don't drink either, especially now of my diabetic medication....so thank fully that isn't an issue! ;)

Trying again with this photo. Taken a few weeks ago, so maybe I'm a couple of pounds less than I was here.
    [Register to see the link]

Current weight 21stone 11 pounds. Will do another photo in 4 weeks.

Platinum Member
    Awww, you're a cutie pie! Good for you for embarking on this journey. You're gonna be one hot guy.

Originally Posted by LHGirl
    Awww, you're a cutie pie! Good for you for embarking on this journey. You're gonna be one hot guy.
    Awww thanks! That's helped my self esteem a little!

Done an hour at the gym tonight, 20 minutes treadmill power walking 'rolling hills' setting to give me some incline, helps towards my fell walking. 10 minutes bike (which find the toughest) 3 minutes cross trainer and then some weights.

I'll be back there on Saturday night (it's a very small gym and on Saturday nights I have the place to myself!)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice