Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: From Obese to fit... first step on my journey!

Platinum Member
    Its a nice photo of you Dale, but nowcyou are 11 years older, you are a new Dale, and you will not likely look like that, but will be equally or more handsome when your health and weight are at their best.

I will try post pic of me from last week aged 58, and I can feel more toning and flexibility in my body subce then and have something more figure flattering to wear.[Register to see the link]

Originally Posted by Silverbirch
    Its a nice photo of you Dale, but nowcyou are 11 years older, you are a new Dale, and you will not likely look like that, but will be equally or more handsome when your health and weight are at their best.

I will try post pic of me from last week aged 58, and I can feel more toning and flexibility in my body subce then and have something more figure flattering to wear.[Register to see the link]
    Looking good Silverbirch! Great Photo!
    I'll look into those oils you suggest, I know it's an issue (excess skin) that I'll have to live with, although losing weight and toning up far outweighs the issue of excess skin.

You are right, I'm not going to look like I did when I was 22, even though I'm young looking.... but like you say it's all positive!

Off to a new hairdresser tomorrow for something a bit more trendy....like this,
    [Register to see the link]

granted I've not got the Chris Evan's physiology.....yet! ;)

Platinum Member
    Thanks Dale. I cant seem to view the attachment. I bet you eill look great anyway!

Platinum Member
    Thanks Dale. I bet you will look great!

It didn't show initially, had to resize it. It should be showing now!

I know this place is about having anonymity, but it sounds weird to me hearing people call me Dale. My user name was used because I live in a part of the UK called the the Dales, and being in this beautiful part of the world helped me get through being dumped... hence I went with Dalesboy.... but nobody knew that.

Happy for everyone to use my proper name.... it's Tom.

EDIT, see next post.

Hi guys!
    I know I've been quiet for a bit (actually nearly a month!). Things have been ok, weight has hovered a bit...but I've now gone full keto, with intermittent fasting (16-20 hours) and this week I've lost 3Ib. I'm only 5 pound off being under 20stone.

Had a lovely day with my Mum, so we did a quick selfie!

[Register to see the link]

Quick update this morning.

So when I started this journey at the beginning of May, my weight was 22stone (308 pounds). Today of this morning it's 20 stone 4 (284 pounds). I'll probably hold off updating now until I get under 20 stone, which will be a rather big milestone.

Platinum Member
    Yay Dale! 20 stone is almost here for you!

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Dalesboy
    Quick update this morning.

So when I started this journey at the beginning of May, my weight was 22stone (308 pounds). Today of this morning it's 20 stone 4 (284 pounds). I'll probably hold off updating now until I get under 20 stone, which will be a rather big milestone.
    I'm really happy for you. Keep going!

As a former obese person, my suggestion is just to keep moving forward and do your daily diet/exercise routine. Don't starve yourself to death though and have a healthy balance meal.

Also I don't know if this suggestion is right, but don't deprived yourself a lot. You can actually have a cheat meal as a reward for your diet routine. You won't gain weight as long as it's only for one meal. I used to do that back when I was obese and it helped me to move forward my weight loss journey.

I wish you good luck on your weight loss journey!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice