I feel the first date went well, where to go from here

Braytc

Hi all, I am a 24 Male, went out with 24 Female

I'd just like to get some opinions on how this went since it's not extremely common to come across someone that I really like, and I suppose that's for most people too.

There is a girl that I went to high school with and graduated with years ago, always had her on instagram and facebook but never really talked to her kind of thing, she was in 1 or 2 of my classes or something.

For it being summer now and having the best time to date stress free, I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. It was very spur of the moment, she responded that same night, and we just sort of hit it off from there. Again, we graduated the same school the same year, but never really talked to each other so this was the first time.

After we got to know each other by messaging for a day or 2, I got her number and we texted back and forth for about a good week, every single day around our work schedules.

I then asked her out that weekend, and she already had plans with her friends to go dancing at a nearby club, and she asked me to go with them. I thought this was a pretty good sign, so i went along with them this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------

So we all got along really well, talked for a while at the bar, then went dancing. The entire night, about 3 hours+ we danced and she was dancing on me and were grinding basically the entire time

Her friend drove her so after the club, me and her, along with her friend, went out to eat. We talked for a really long time, hours. She went to the bathroom and her friend said in a really good way, "so do you like her? I think she likes youuu. You should totally ask her out again. You look really good together and i approve of you"

So today is basically the night after, and we've been talking like we usually do and how much fun we had. We liked everything... how comfortable we were with each other, how easy it was to talk to each other, how we both find each other attractive. Everything seems really as good as it can get, our first "Date" went as good as it can, and from what i can at least "tell" from the whole thing she seems really happy.

So from your view, how do you think this all went so far? Anything good or bad? Tomorrow should i ask her on a date for this weekend?

Appreciate it all!

Wait i thought you guys were high school kids.

Anyways, 24...... hrmmm I don't know, it's kind of weird to have a first date with one of her friends. I actually wouldn't call this a date, ask her on a real date. like 1 on 1 with no friend.

I don't disagree with you. That's why i tried to give as much background info leading up to the night to make it more clear.

I just started talking to her, and she had plans long before to go out with a couple of her friends that weekend. We are busy and both work alot so Saturday was the only night that would work. So she invited me to go with them at least, it's better than not seeing her at all i thought.

Her friend even said "i wish i wasnt here with you guys to give you some privacy. This worked out though because she is shy and this makes her more comfortable meeting someone she's never met before, and we all really like you so we approve. You definitely need to go out with eachother again on a date"

Obviously the next date will just be me and her, something not as crazy as a night out at a club and more of being able to "get to know eachother more and talk" type of deal.

I think it worked out fine, no its not an actual actual date, but we already seemed to have physical attraction to one another , and we got to see what eachother are like

Yes, you should ask her out.

It went well, and she is making it clear she enjoyed the night. More than likely, she is waiting for you to ask her out again. So go for it!

Thank you! I just get like...anxious or something inbetween and want reassurance haha. Something aleays

Yes, you should ask her out.

It went well, and she is making it clear she enjoyed the night. More than likely, she is waiting for you to ask her out again. So go for it!

Thank you! I just get...anxious or something inbetween and wanted reassurance haha. Something always seems to go wrong

Archived