My ex boyfriend dumped me a month ago now and i cant seem to move on. We blocked each other on everything but i dont know i cant control myself after a few days of fighting it i end up using another number to message him.. i know we are never gonna work because he cant trust me. He always accuse me of something that i havent even done. In my head all i want is prove to him that he was wrong all this time i been loyal to him..i really do love him and i want him back but i know it wont work. Please help me its like im going mental thinking of him everyday and some days i just had break down..

Delete all his contact information so you aren't tempted.

Treat it like an addiction (because it is) Much like an alcoholic, you go about it one day at a time. Or if needed, one hour at a time.

Knowing that each time to reach out you'll have to start over from square one should be some motivation.

I don't doubt you do not want to feel this way forever. So start now. . delete all info, come here when you feel tempted or call a friend.

Just remember every time you do it you validate his reasons for dumping you. Not only did he have his original reasons, now you come off unhinged or a little crazy. Have some self respect and don't lower yourself to this level.

Breakups are bad enough, the self loathing from handling the disappointment badly is totally unnecessary.

Ugh.... mind games.. accusation.. to where they make YOU think you are at fault.. because of THEIR suspicions- what you don't need!

This is all still so fresh for you.. so will take some time to work on accepting & healing.

Understandable to feel that break down... mental anguish etc.. been there too :(. So hard.

BUT.... you have to walk and keep walking..away.

Sorry it has failed for you... so hard to accept and actually 'let go'. Can take a while.

Instead of reaching out... begging etc... maybe try something like writing/ journaling.

That way you can say everything you want to.. but not have to actually give it to him.. write your thoughts and keep writing.

Release of emotions (tears) is okay.. as you are dealing with a loss.

I dont deal well with that either.. with all that I have lost thru my Life :(.

One day at a time.... and the longer you can keep away from all to do with him, the easier it will be for you.

No contact.

Respect him.. respect yourself here as well.

Archived