She's in denial and I need help!

ParkFunny

Hi, I'm Joel, I'm 16 and so is this girl. So the girl is called Max. We liked each other in December and due to her friends intervention in March, we split, then she's got into a complication with her ex who i told her not to talk to and then I scriffed him up. Considering since march this problem began and she insulted me everyday and blocked me for two weeks and completely disgraced my friend on text cos she was paranoid I was texting her during the night. But I still forgave her, then on Sunday she told me she was confused about the way she felt about me so I asked to give it a go. She told me that she liked me and wanted to live with me and die with me forever ever. By that very day, I was talking to her friend ina jokey manner. Her friend was a very desperate person so I joked that I would merely Be another in her vast collection, but Max must've thought I was talking about earlier me and her getting back. Instantly she tells me she doesn't like me and that we will never be. A week later and she face times me everyday. She call she me after exams asking for how it went and all that and we don't stop talking until one of our parents turn up or we lterally go to sleep. She feels uncomfortable when I bring up My previous crush, me and her are friends and we go to tuition together in her mums car, and instantly results in faking that she has a major crush on my friend. She hates it when I end a call or convo, she also hates it when I compliment her or insult her for jokes. She gets sad when I ask for a break from her. When I say I'm busy she's begs me to put what i need to do aside. Suddenly she comes st me today saying, we are just friends and we will only ever be friends, blah blah. When I asked about why she made up the crush on my friend and she's instantly compared it to my early crush. I told her face to face that I do not like her and she instantly started saying how I really do and I will never stop and that she knows that, she said all of that laughing. Then I said I'm gonna have to go, she tells we to wait but I left. Like she's giving me all these signs and yet she's denies like this. I'm really torn apart. Can someone give me advice on how to get her to realsie that she likes me??? Even my close mate told me that she's just hella confused. I'm acc broken by this and I don't understand her. I love her, I truly do. I get that I'm young but there's almost nothing I wouldn't give for her.

P.s. Even though she claims to be friends, she expects me to beg for forgiveness like I used to when we did go out and she expects me to be courteous pretty much like we're going out.

Sorry, you're in the friendzone if the 'signs' are chatting with her and she keeps telling you this. One day you'll be hurt talking to her this much when she dates other boys. Set your sight on other girls and stop talking to this one.

she keeps saying how she doesn't like me and never will despite giving all these signs.

Archived