Am i a bad person for this

Sabz

love my boyfriend to death and he is a really good guy, don't get me wrong. We all have our flaws. But one thing that has really been bothering me these past few days is how he's been saying that I am a liability and that I've never done anything for him or I'm never there for him.

The reason for him to be saying these things is because I can't make it to a job interview with him on Friday as I'm going to my sisters birthday meal which I have already planned for weeks before he found out he had an interview. I even tried to make it to his interview even though it is in another city(we live in different cities) which means I would have to catch a train to his city then we catch another train which is another one and a half hour journey long. I've not even mentioned to him about how difficult it would be to travel all the way there and back at all, all I have been asking him about is which time he think he will be done there so I can book the right train journey back so I'm not late for my sisters birthday meal. He just starts having a go at me saying I him off for everyone else when that's clearly not the case and I just feel like he doesn't see my efforts.so it really hurts me when he says these things. He then said that I shouldn't expect him to make any effort with me back when I'm always the one who goes down to see him in his city and was even going to go to his interview but now he's really put me off because he keeps putting me down saying I'm ignorant and don't put him first. I just feel really sad and upset and like I'm not good enough. He's not been speaking to me properly and to be honest I don't want to speak to him but I feel like I need to say something to him I just don't know how to.

I would really appreciate some advice, thank you.

Sabz, you already started a thread on this topic. Yes, your bf's attitude and request are completely absurd. You aren't in the wrong. He is.

Posting a new thread isn't going to change reality that your bf is completely off kilter and acting like a child and a jerk to you.

Archived