I'm confused help!

Newgirlforever

I just got into a relationship with this guy and it's been 2 months. Everything was going well and suddenly his parents are getting a divorce. He doesn't talk to me much and doesn't tell me what's going on. I tried to talk to him and asked him what's going on but he just keeps giving me one word replies. It's a long distance relationship and Im trying to be there for him through texting and calling because my family is pretty strict and won't let me go anywhere but Im the one who seems to be been doing all the contact not him and I knw that if I don't even ask him what's going on, he'll think that I don't care about him so yea... I knw he's going through a hard time right now but at least he should let me know... Idk what to do. Should I give him space and let him come around. Please help me ya'll thanks!! Tell me what should I do

Have you met in person? How often do you see each other? After only dating 8 weeks he may want to process this his own way and not talk to someone about it who he's just started dating. Do not play therapist.

it's been 2 months. his parents are getting a divorce. It's a long distance relationship and Im trying to be there for him through texting and calling because my family is pretty strict and won't let me go anywhere

Archived