😡😠

Tick

I'll make it short:

Today was the talented pupil awards and I stayed with another colleague to help out. As an assistant I handed flyers to the people and guided them to their seats... Then there were 2 girls who will perform at the award. And now here it go:

They asked me for their seat that were designed to them... Of course nobody told me about that and no seats were planned for them...

I didn't know what to say then giving no answer to her question. But somehow she already knew it and gave me a rude comment "You don't know it! I'll ask the deputy head" And went straight ahead to him. She represented me like I knew nothing at all... And you know I'm working with 3 other colleagues in the same and I'm not working alone. She vent everything on me like I was the organizer... I told it to my colleague about the incident and she didn't give a damn reaction then just asking me for the time..

After the awards, there would be a wine of honour. I thought that I can chill for a moment but no she crossed my way and have to make a comment (Aaah, her...). I was on a state where I just wanted to throw my wineglass on her face but the headmaster just crossed my way and ask me for the deputy head...

One of the teacher heard my conversation and also said to me that she shouldn't talk with somebody like this cos it's very rude..

I can't ignore people with rude/no manners that looking down on others...

Well, when you're working as an usher, it's part of your job to deal with difficult people. In any job you hold, you can expect to meet rude people. I know you froze for a bit, but take it as a lesson learned. The next time when you don't know anything, refer to whoever is your superior.

Archived