Tinder date left during sex feeling unwell.

andy1973

I recently met a gorgeous girl on Tinder. We hit it off on our first date and she ended up at my place where we were making out on the sofa and chatting for hours. We arranged a second date and she came over as planned and although we were planning on going out for the day,she told me that she couldn't stay long as her puppy was at home and because it was a hot day she didn't want to leave it. Anyway, we ended up in bed together instead of going out. After making out, we were about to have sex and she told me she didn't feel well as she said she has an iron deficiency. She said she felt embarrassed and that she needed to leave. She was very apologetic and I told her not to worry and that I understood. She messaged me when she got home to let me know that she had a safe journey and to enjoy the rest of my day. The message felt a bit cold compared to our usual banter and It's left me confused. I now don't know if she felt differently all of a sudden or whether there is another reason. I don't really know her as a person and don't want to be seen to pursue her if she isn't interested anymore. It all just seemed a bit sudden going from one extreme to another.

What do you guys think? Am I over thinking this?

It sounds like you pushed too hard for hookups so she found excuse to leave. Sorry.

she told me that she couldn't stay long as her puppy was at home and because it was a hot day she didn't want to leave it. we were about to have sex and she told me she didn't feel wellShe said she felt embarrassed and that she needed to leave.

It sounds like you pushed too hard for hookups so she found excuse to leave. Sorry.

she told me that she couldn't stay long as her puppy was at home and because it was a hot day she didn't want to leave it. we were about to have sex and she told me she didn't feel wellShe said she felt embarrassed and that she needed to leave.

She didn't want to have sex with you. Speaking from personal experience in the random hook up department - straight up 'nos' can lead to actually scary situations. So women tend to try to have the let down be as diplomatic as possible. I don't know anymore but my guess is she tried the 2nd date to see if she would feel different. Didn't. And just went home.

I would of asked for a 3rd make up date to see where I stood. If she had rescheduled with a def in ate yes than I would know.

Either that or you did something as to turn her off immediately as she got there. Not sure though you are in no mans land right now. I would set something up next week. If she responds then sure good for you. If not then you would know.

I sent her a message on whats app to just ask her how she was feeling. She has been online but ignored my message.

Regarding the above answers, she was the one who initiated everything. She was very forward and couldn't leave me alone. She wanted to go to bed, but to change her mind and suddenly feel ill just before intercourse seemed a bit strange to me. Why not just call it a day before hitting the bedroom? I don't know if I should message her for a day or so as she clearly doesn't want to communicate but I'll try one more time for another date and see what she says.

She seemed very genuine and into me so I can't think of what I may have done to turn her off when she was anything but turned off up to her leaving.

Uh - you can change your mind at the last minute. Women can be just as big talkers as men can when it comes to sex. But when it gets down to it - you're just not into it and you back up. I've literally been in bed with a guy, clothes off, ready to go and just realized 'no no no no i do not want this'[this was in college -- nowadays i don't even let it get that far]. he was very cool and very nice about it. but it happens. You've messaged her and she ignored it. i would leave her be. If she doesn't text you again in like 2 weeks and you still care - try again and if still nothing then let it go.

I sent her a message on whats app to just ask her how she was feeling. She has been online but ignored my message.

Regarding the above answers, she was the one who initiated everything. She was very forward and couldn't leave me alone. She wanted to go to bed, but to change her mind and suddenly feel ill just before intercourse seemed a bit strange to me. Why not just call it a day before hitting the bedroom? I don't know if I should message her for a day or so as she clearly doesn't want to communicate but I'll try one more time for another date and see what she says.

She seemed very genuine and into me so I can't think of what I may have done to turn her off when she was anything but turned off up to her leaving.

She could change how she felt very quickly. You would never know that. Also she could of done all the initiating back than and not feel like she wanted to anymore the next. This could be an elaborate test of hers and if it was then you failed miserably. Either way you will never know. Let it go.

Don’t try to figure out why women think or act the way they do. Just accept that their feelings change like the wind and you will never know why.

If she was still into you, you would know. Don’t think anything of a text when she got home. I fooled around with a girl who texted me what an awesome time she had and then proceeded to decline my invitation for a second date.

This is why you have to multidate as any one chick can flake on you at any time for any reason.

Sorry to hear that but not surprising. Something was amiss and she didn't want to go through with things. Bad in bed, someone else she's interested in, wants dates not just hookups, who knows? Unfortunately it sounds like she came up with an excuse and ghosted. However she did allude to it with the dog home alone thing. Don't message again, if she's interested she'll respond to your message.

She has been online but ignored my message. Why not just call it a day before hitting the bedroom?
There’s two other reasons why a girl would change her mind and not be comfortable saying it. She might have felt her period start or she felt diarrhea was about to happen.

Yes! Such an awkward moment when that happens [emoji13]

Archived