LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4647484950 LastLast

Thread: Faith Commitment Action

Platinum Member
    I hope you get more rest! Why do you think you can't make the choice to be in a relationship? Does it have to do with this one individual not working out? You stayed with him beyond the shelf life of the relationship and I find when that happens whether in a friendship or romantic it's bound to have more fallout/drama after.

I emailed him by accident, meaning to email myself. I was journaling and half asleep.

It helped, actually. The next day I sent an apology, and he wrote right back. His reply was warm and affirming, and it helped me let go of the dark feeling that anger was hanging between us.

Its easier for me now.

I spent a long weekend at camp.for grown ups, sleeping in a bunk bed in a little house with women I'd never met before. I came home restored, stronger, with more friends than 4 days ago, and with endless examples of women doing their thing their way, with big fat smiles and lives as complicated as everyone else's.

Each one speaking her voice in whatever way suits her. And each finding her way to camp on her own leaving friends and self limiting behavior at home.

Soul smiling

Platinum Member
    Sounds like great and inspiring weekend!

Indeed it was

Am 11 days past the email, of course there is no contact, am doing well engaging with others and with my life, and have actually gone to bed on time when home, sometimes.

I still miss him though, its just irrelevant to my day and to my decision-making, so it is not front of mind.

I have some on line chats going; I probably ought not to bother though it helps me remember there are real people out there, and that we can't live in our own little bubble.

Had a birthday recently, glad he was silent for it. Have girlfriends and good life things happening, its all good. Whatever will be will be.

I still miss him though. Its just how it is. I am okay with that. Keep on doing my thing.

Platinum Member
    Happy Birthday! Missing him is normal!

HBD! I'm about to have one those myself, and have done a lot of missing in my days. Sounds like you're doing pretty great, in short.

Thank you Batya.!

Originally Posted by bluecastle
    HBD! I'm about to have one those myself, and have done a lot of missing in my days. Sounds like you're doing pretty great, in short.
    Thank you Blue Virgo. Something to miss is something to appreciate, no?

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4647484950 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice