Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Faith Commitment Action

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by IAmFCA
    Sold dad's car. It's weird how his presence left the car and stayed with me. It's weird how it's just a car to someone else.
    It's weird and so understandable too. It's a little like my ex boyfriend said about his father passing away -how he left his apartment building in the days after to see people walking/laughing/smiling and he thought how could they be just going about their business when this had happened. And yes he knew it wasn't "reality" -who cares.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    It's weird and so understandable too. It's a little like my ex boyfriend said about his father passing away -how he left his apartment building in the days after to see people walking/laughing/smiling and he thought how could they be just going about their business when this had happened. And yes he knew it wasn't "reality" -who cares.
    Yes I know that feeling exactly.

So there I was all teary, did not see that coming. BF found a vending machine and bought me animal crackers. lol. Made me laugh. I like bf.

Platinum Member
    Yes I know that feeling exactly.

So there I was all teary, did not see that coming. BF found a vending machine and bought me animal crackers. lol. Made me laugh. I like bf.
    Wow - animal crackers! Keeper (unless he analyzed which animals you sampled first/bit the heads of off first, etc). Be very careful if next time it's oreos - try to find out in advance if he's a pull apart guy/cream side first, etc. You can do this.

Wow - animal crackers! Keeper (unless he analyzed which animals you sampled first/bit the heads of off first, etc). Be very careful if next time it's oreos - try to find out in advance if he's a pull apart guy/cream side first, etc. You can do this.
    Hahahahha just saw this.

The first one I grabbed out of the bag was a bunny. I ate it in one bite, causing him to feign shock and horror.

Keeper!

Now.... on to the oreo test. Very complex situation.

Platinum Member
    Hahahahha just saw this.

The first one I grabbed out of the bag was a bunny. I ate it in one bite, causing him to feign shock and horror.

Keeper!

Now.... on to the oreo test. Very complex situation.
    A la fatal attraction - bunny eater rather than bunny boiler??

Yes there is the oreo test for sure. And my two cents -if you do the pull apart method, who ever does the pulling should show good will by offering the creme side to his/her SO (I write cream not cream because we know it's not real cream). Now if he doesn't care for the creme that's a different issue entirely.
    He passed the animal crackers test with flying colors - love the sense of humor.

May I share an off topic (off because it's not re: sharing food with a newish SO) but candy-related anecdote? My 9 year old son won a contest at camp today. He guessed the exact amount of tootsie rolls in the jar (!!) and won the entire jar. Well it's not off topic -your SO must win something for you at a county fair or at least the lottery. Within the next year on the outside.

He says you have to eat the creme side first, "what if life ends in the next moment?"

And that he would buy two oreos, thereby side stepping the scarcity problem.

Platinum Member
    He says you have to eat the creme side first, "what if life ends in the next moment?"

And that he would buy two oreos, thereby side stepping the scarcity problem.
    Luckily it's usually a pack of 6 enough for a long weekend!

Luckily it's usually a pack of 6 enough for a long weekend!
    hashtag RelationshipSaved

A few nights ago I had a weird, now-faded dream, in which slush and I had spent an evening over dinner, hanging out, just being friendly and vibey. Then at 11 through his back door strolls a woman carrying her dog, coming in to stay for the night with all the familiarity of a cozy gf. His look was one of shock, I simply exited with an “enjoy your evening”. Ignoring it as I think it mostly meaningless. Maybe there is something I need to do to resolve unfinished business? If so, I don’t know what.

Anyway, it was unexpected. Guess that sort of thing will happen from time to time. I haven’t seen him around; I have heard a few things, mostly of the demanding sports schedule. His kid is truly a phenom. When I think of him, if I do, it helps to remember how it just wasn’t quite right. If I met him again, though. would it be different? Yes of course. I wouldn’t be seeking his approval. He would be more tHan a a year out of his marriage and more avgailable. Still. It wasn’t right. Dang it felt close though.

Growing an addiction to “crystallized” ginger chips. Ha, crystallized. Just say sugar.

What is the anti-inflammatory property of the ginger in comparison to the ginger itself? Is eating a whole bag a bad idea?

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice