My ex boyfriend from 3 years ago texted me and told me to come get some d*ck

My ex and I broke up 4 years ago and although I am single he has been in a relationship for two years. He was out with his girl recently and while they were out he texted me and told me to come sit on his d*ck. I texted his girl and she said she would ask him about it .... She said that he denied his part in the texting. At first she didn't believe me but then she went and checked his call log and it showed that he sent an outgoing text to my cell phone number. She called the phone company and they said that the outgoing message is accurate and there's no way it was a mistake...she was pissed that I had texted her but then she told me that he has been stalking my Facebook account and looks at my pictures. I don't want him back but i'm not sure how he feels. I feel bad for getting his girl involved but Im curious to know what this means like is he not into his new girl, does he want me back... Im shock to find out that he looks at my profile

You need to go no contact with him and any of his people. Also blocking and deleting him from all your social media and messaging apps should have happened immediately after breaking up... Years Ago. Are you sure you're not just a bit too involved and curious about him?

My ex and I broke up 4 years ago he texted me and told me to come sit on his d*ck.
does he want me back... Im shock to find out that he looks at my profile

Oh no no no, this guy doesn't want you back. He wants to cheat on his girlfriend. It didn't have to be you; just anyone who will let him. He apparently has no qualms against it, or lying. Please do not interact with this guy anymore. He likes playing with both of you girls. Don't play into this.

I'm kinda glad this guy's girlfriend knows the truth now. She can make an informed choice whether to stay or go - at least I would want to know something like this but I can't speak for others.

And what are you doing? Still trying to convince her? There's a difference between pushing someone out of danger because you want to help them and doing it because they're simply in your way and any benefit that shove had for them is incidental.

If you feel bad, leave it be. She knows what she needs to know. You're pulling strings hoping the pieces fall in a way that benefit #1. MissCanuck wants you to raise your standards but I'm honestly not sure just how much higher you can afford to if this is the sort of activity you invest yourself into.

Does he want you back? NO. What does this mean? It means that he has gone so far back in his black book seeking for some poor desperate chic to help him cheat that he came across you, someone he dated years YEARS ago. That's not wanting you, that's a pretty pathetic dry spell and truly reaching back far....or he thinks you are stupid. Either way, someone who wants you back won't tell you to come get some d*ck....good grief but how are you not offended by this? Seriously, raise your standards because even a prostitute would expect better language before doing him.

It is not a compliment, in my opinion, when a man wants to have sex with you. Many men (especially the type who - after not talking to you for a while - start a conversation with “come sit on my d*ck”) pretty much want to have sex with anybody. You just happened to be there. Or maybe he felt like a blonde/brunette/specific size butt, etc. - kinda like shopping at a grocery store and he pulled you out of his “little black book”.

A compliment is when he tells you he misses you. Or that he loves you. Or that he saw this thing and made him think of you.

Anyone can hop on his d*ck. Not everyone can get into his heart and mind.

I would tell this grocery-shopping guy to take a hike. And really - you should feel terrible for his girlfriend. Why would you want to BE his girlfriend?!? If he can do it to her (cheating), there is a very high likelihood he would do it to you.

Sorry - but this guy is worse than garbage. You really shouldn’t give him another thought.

After 4 years I would think it would be a complete non issue to you. Something to laugh at and not respond to. The fact that you went as far as letting his gf know and are now posting here, means you still have feelings for him. Whether love or resentment it doesn't matter. You have not completely moved on but you owe it to yourself to do so.

Y'all missed the thread she made under the name "spicybella" or whatever where she posted an identical account from the girlfriend's perspective, likely hoping to get a "dump him" consensus to forward and motivate the girlfriend to get out of the picture for the sake of what the OP assumes to be her own benefit-- assuming she's not simply trolling. Likely not a good idea to offer advice here.

Good grief. Seems like you all missed what she was trying to say. She's referring the FB stalking to her question "does he wants me back?" And she obviously don't find "come sit on my d**k as a compliment, she forwarded it to the girl cos she finds it nasty because it is! And hoping that as the current gf knows his nastiness, the ex would stop messaging her and or if the ex and Girl broke up then it's for the benefit of the girl cos who Wants to be with someone who messages everyone especially exes to come and seat his d**ck.

Also, it is not mandatory to block someone when relationship ended so what if she didn't block him? Blocking/ deleting isn't necessary in my opinion really. It's his ex stalking on her not her after all.

Poor OP, I feel like she's being judged here.

Well, apparently it was necessary to block this ex. He's obviously a real tool worth getting rid of and keeping him away.

Y'all missed the thread she made under the name "spicybella" or whatever where she posted an identical account from the girlfriend's perspective, likely hoping to get a "dump him" consensus to forward and motivate the girlfriend to get out of the picture for the sake of what the OP assumes to be her own benefit-- assuming she's not simply trolling. Likely not a good idea to offer advice here.
Good catch!
whoa....

spicybella... lol

I'm curious .... what does your husband think about this?

Good catch!

OP, in August you posted a question about your husband. In September you posted a question about your boyfriend. Now you're posting about your ex boyfriend.

Your love life is quite complicated, no?

Archived