hey, i'm a q ueer woman (not soft butch but not super femme - somewhere in the middle) moving on from a very long term (relatively happy for the majority of it, all long relationships have their ups and downs) relationship. it ended out of no where, and i am NO WHERE ready to be serious with anyone right now, but i don't know where to meet other people. I have never online dated and i don't know if that would even be appropriate at this time.

i think i just want to flirt and feel good about myself. i am not much of a bar person because the scene is really small where i am.

hey, i'm a q ueer woman (not soft butch but not super femme - somewhere in the middle) moving on from a very long term (relatively happy for the majority of it, all long relationships have their ups and downs) relationship. it ended out of no where, and i am NO WHERE ready to be serious with anyone right now, but i don't know where to meet other people. I have never online dated and i don't know if that would even be appropriate at this time.

i think i just want to flirt and feel good about myself. i am not much of a bar person because the scene is really small where i am.

When you say you want to meet people, do you mean you want to make new friends, date casually, hook up?

OLD is one way, and you can easily specify that you are only interested in casual dating if that's what you wanted. But I know there are meet up groups (I think some are actually called Meet Up) out there that plan activities where you can go and meet others with similar interests. Or maybe get involved in a hobby you have always wanted to try that includes other people... like classes or lessons in something. Or, is there a city nearby where the LGBTQ scene is more active? Maybe you can get out there once in awhile to exercise your flirting muscles?

Archived