So a few days ago I found myself on the phone with my ex girlfriend I’m not sure why but she called, as far as I know she’s still with the new guy but either way I really don’t care we had a good convo, and seeing we were on good terms I wished her a happy birthday few days later, but I am officially moved on and don’t feel mad or hatred towards her I accepted and forgave the past . But the point of this ad is to help the recent break ups. I remember feeling lost and many of you probably know I was attached to the ex big time! I’m into cars so I’m going to kinda use them as a reference here but simple terms. Pretend your ex was your first car, you probably loved that car traveled with it basically went everywhere with that car. But later on it gets older problems start occurring and it’s probably starting to make you mad you can fix it but most of the time one thing after another with older cars. You want to keep it but the problems cost more to fix than the car itself so you have to move on to a new car. Now It May suck cause you leave the memories with the old car, but you test drive new cars with new options no problems and no past!! A clean slate a new car to make new memories and new beginnings! I was stuck on the old car ( my ex)for a very long time! But I explored around and dated and I was shocked to find a few girls that made me go wow there really is better out there!! Plus I have so many things to look forward to with a new house being built in another state, building of a race car and a purchase of a new car lmao. But guys and girls who recently broke up with their now ex it’s okay to be upset but be happy about a new beginning most of the time it’s not worth fixing the problem and if you do somewhere down the line the problem will arise again!

im at that point where in i wanna move on , my ex still keeps on talking to me , weve been talking for almost a month now but nothing is happening he didn’t wanna move forward and i feel like he just wanna make sure im still there for him today i wanna actually accept everything, i wanna move forward i know im just in love with the memories not with him anymore, its so hard its my first break up that i actually care about the person still its my first break up that i have to move on

It’s okay to be in love with the memories , and one day you will be ready to go on dates and explore. It’s funny cause right before my ex started dating this guy she would want me to compliment her and asked me to take her to our favorite place while we dated I rejected it all and a few days later she was with him. You’ll move on just Think he doesn’t wanna move forward keep that as a thought find some one who will or stop talking to him and make him miss u

Archived