Questioning her clothing choices

Smokey14151

So I’m not sure what to think right now. So my girlfriend usally dresses pretty normal, but today she came to school dressed really sexy. I mean I’m talking low ass shirt basically boobs out. Tiny skirt and lip gloss. Like her vibe was sex today. I’m just not sure what to think about it. She even had a little necklace with a heart and it had devil horns and a tail on it. This is way out of the ordinary for her like. It was just out of the blue and I’m not sure what to think about it. She said she was just wearing it because it all went with the outfit, but if you had seen her. There is no way she didn’t dress to be sexy intentionally. Should I be worried about this? I mean it was really out of the blue. Maybe I’m paranoid, but it could to me be one of two things in my head. She is either really horny and wants some or she’s cheating and tryying to impress some other guy. I want to think it’s the first one because she is pretty loyal and I doubt she would do somthing like that to me. I still can’t shake the second thought though. Should I be worried about it?

Well, I'm sure some of the women here can give you their perspective on this, but my feeling is teenage girls don't understand what they're doing when they dress like that. They'll just say that they thought they were dressing nice, and seemingly have no idea why they're being called into the principal's office. She may have just been feeling down and thought that by dressing that way she would feel better about herself. I wouldn't be worried unless she starts hanging around with the other guy you talked about dressed like that.

Yes, how she dresses is her business, and that's something you shouldn't ever forget. However, the kind of presentation you seek in a partner is yours. If the two don't match up and it really concerns you that much, you may want to look for someone who tones it down a bit.

Personally, how you describe it puts her outfit right up there with a clown costume, and I'm equally not a fan of my lady wearing a clown costume out and about. Still, all you can do is let her express herself as she sees fit and either deal with it or let her find a guy who would.

Well, I'm sure some of the women here can give you their perspective on this, but my feeling is teenage girls don't understand what they're doing when they dress like that. They'll just say that they thought they were dressing nice, and seemingly have no idea why they're being called into the principal's office. She may have just been feeling down and thought that by dressing that way she would feel better about herself. I wouldn't be worried unless she starts hanging around with the other guy you talked about dressed like that.

Girls know exactly what they are putting on. I knew when I was a child, as we are all bombarded with advertisements.

Archived