Interview Today

Jetta

And they talk about flexible hours so I am hoping they will work with me and my disability. However it's further from home so it would cost me more to work there gas wise. And they want more days a week, currently work 3 there I would work 4 or 5, depending how flexible they are. It's as a receptionist a/p, a/r person for a dealership. And it's still M-F so I like that. May have to move out of my service area and find an apartment near there if I get it. I know they can transfer services, my case manager told me. But apartments might be more expensive in the area too. Well first I have to get it, but I like to plan and it gets me to think about things more deeply.

"flexible" hours don't typically mean that you can come in when you want to and only work when you want. It often means that it is not always 9-5. It could mean that you work consistently 9-5 mondays, Tuesdays you can take either the 8-3 or 3- 9 shift on the day they are open late, or they could accommodate someone who had a regular class at 9 am and then worked 11-7, etc. It does not mean "flexible" as "when you feel okay today to come in". So keep that in mind.

Archived