IS it really over or he will come back?

Jamie25

So I met this guy from mutual friends. I seeing him as a buddy at the beginning, but out of nowhere, one day , he started texting me via Facebook. He said he wanted to have fun (sex) get to know me and see where it goes. I told him i was find with that and also told him to be honest to me and don’t be a waste of my time because i was living my life happy and alone. “ dont worry about it , same here” he said. He was talking to me all day , everyday.

Even when he was out with his friends (and he wasn't even drunk lol) he was texting me. And he seemed actually really interested by my job ( Im a cop). So well , one weekend I went to his place. We had sex , great sex , and then boom. He became cold and distant right after. Im brutaly honest , I don’t play games so i told him right away “So now its over cuz we had fun?” He said no everything’s fine. The next day he texted me at night asking me i was my day. Then he slowly started to disappear. He was still texting me , he was always texting me first. But not like before.

Few times a week , always asking the same uninteresting stuffs. Then one day he unfriend me on snapchat. Then everyday he was lying about something. Everytime i was starting to move on he was back being sweet. Then a complete the next day. Iheard from commons friends that he had a huge crush on a girl wish she’s highly doesn't give a about him. So i told him to fix his problems and we will see after. He keep saying that its not true and if he turned that way its only because the timing is not right. And well , the other day i asked him for hanging out and he gave another ty excuse. So i told him that its better to let it go for now. A week after i was regretting my decision and told him we should give it another shot. He said “its okay u didn’t screw up anything and I’m not mad at you” so I asked him what he wanted to do , he replied “ we should stop for now.” Is it completely over? Or after some time appart he might be back?

Never believe a guy that says "Lets have sex first and see what happens later." It's a bs ploy to get you in the sack and has no intention of taking it any further. An interested guy is a guy that wants to take you out on dates, and get to know you one on one, quality time. Texting is not dating. He was out with his friends, not out with you...that should have told you something.

Archived