Used

used4love

I’m completely in love with this guy I’ve been intimate with for 4 years, we got into an argument and I asked him has he ever loved me and he said “no your just a friend I could never love a friend.”

I don’t even know how to feel. I honestly want to die. I feel so ugly and used like a piece of trash he is just throwing away.

Were you guys FWB? Were you in a relationship? It's a little vague. Intimate could mean many things. But irregardless, don't let someone have that much power over you.

Yes it was Fwb but silly me to think it would turn into more and yes your right ty

4 years of intimacy is a long time.Was there nothing else but sex involved? Also, people say things they dont mean. It was a heated argument so he couldve been angry and just wanted to say something to hurt you

Yes I know it’s been a long time that’s why I thought he would at least feel something but I guess not. Saying he never loved me is so extreme, do u really think he would go that far?

Unfortunately, if that was the mutual agreement, you were not "used", just disappointed that you couldn't turn it into more, which of course he never promised. He just strung you along in limbo and let you believe what you wanted to believe.

Um...FWB or even platonic friends don't say I love you to each other when previously intimate, especially in the span of four years! I don't blame you for feeling used or led on. Those are very misleading words. Shame on him. Sorry, hun your best interest is cutting off this loser completely.

He said he loved you? That is terrible. Did you go out as boyfriend and girlfriend? Dd you interact with friends and family? Were holidays spent together? How often did you see one another?

You need to be done with this guy. Please no more FWB. Stick with people who are relationship-minded.

He said he loved you? That is terrible. Did you go out as boyfriend and girlfriend? Dd you interact with friends and family? Were holidays spent together? How often did you see one another?

You need to be done with this guy. Please no more FWB. Stick with people who are relationship-minded.

Yes he told me he loved me, begged me to come back before, has even cried.

He works with my ex so we kept us a secret to avoid drama because my ex was controlling and obsessive. I’ve spent time with his cousins and met his mother and sister.

We spent holidays together but just the 2 of us. We spoke every day and seen each other 3 days a week, sometimes spent all day together watching movies and playing with my son.

He was very attentive and loving with my son. Playing with him for hours even ignoring me sometimes.

I’m just so heart broken I’ve allowed myself to dig deep into something going nowhere.

I guess everything was just a way to get what he wanted off me, I feel so stupid and used like I’m not good enough.

I really thought we’d end up together after 4yrs smh

Archived