So she gets a message

bkdude332

Aight so me and my gf have been together for about 5 months and it has been going pretty well. In terms of how far along we are we are fairly intimate in that way. So we usually facetime or message pretty much every night to see how each of our day has gone and what not and to say goodnight to each other etc, again we're pretty intimate hahaha. So before I go on I need to add that I'm not a completely healthy person, not drugs or alcohol or anything, but in terms of I get sick quite frequently because my immune system has always been pretty weak.

Anyway along with the layout.

So last night we were doing our daily/nightly factime and talk and stuff and in the middle of it she tells me she's super stressed out about things and whatnot but she won't tell me what it is. The past few days I have been pretty sick and haven't been able to hang out together so we are both pretty anxious to actually see each other. I'm doing what I can to talk to her and stuff but she didnt want to talk about it whatsoever so we just kinda left it at that, this was around 9 or so. About an hour later after we stopped talking I got really sick (vomiting, nose bleed, etc., It was bad) and I wanted to FaceTime her I was kinda freaking out as it hadn't been to this extreme for awhile. She didn't pick up or answer msgs or nothing so I just thought oh she went to bed and decided to just suck it up and sleep in the bathroom.

Anyway so today rolls around and we msg each other good morning and stuff and whatnot and she doesn't say anything about last night in terms of the stress situation (assuming it all went away or whatever) but she also doesn't say anything about me health wise even tho I told her, idk it was weird. So a couple hours go by and she finally says something but it totally threw me off guard as I'm still recovering.

She said how last night while we were FaceTiming she got a message from a long time guy friend who she has had past history with and the message was all scrambled, it didn't make any sense. She also said that at 10 he called her and he told her that he'd be going to jail and that he had to leave the state and whatnot. Idk about the jail part but with this guy I wouldn't doubt it (not from abuse or anything but just from dumb decisions). So anyway she tells me that she didn't tell me this because she didn't want me to get mad or anything. I tell her that at how I am health wise, I couldn't really get mad anyway because I just felt pretty crappy.

I said that I was happy she told me this but i didn't know what to say. I mean she and this guy were talking and while I was trying to call her, which just throws me off guard a little. I feel like I just need to back off a bit, but it's hard to when you're bed ridden and there's no one else to pretty much talk to hahaha

Anyway I just don't know how to feel about the whole situation and whatnot and how to react to it, she had been friends with this guy for years but he has made some really bad choices which I tell her this. I never go to the point of telling her to stop talking to anyone, as it's her life and she can do what she wants. I don't have like any experience with this stuff and am at a loss and need some advice on how to approach the situation even though I am still bedridden and am doing the best to just hear her thoughts.

I never knew the feelings someone could have for another person until I talked to her and I want to sort this out the right way, if there is one.

Need clarification on this:

but she also doesn't say anything about me health wise even tho I told her, idk it was weird. So a couple hours go by and she finally says something but it totally threw me off guard as I'm still recovering.

Is the "something" she said about your health or is it the story of the jailbird?

He's just an orbiter, I wouldn't worry about it. Remember women make the choice whether men get sex or not. Well she has made the choice not to be intimate with him, but gives him friendship for all these years. Sounds to me she isn't that involved with him, and he called her out of the blue because everyone else that is close to him, like his family, friends or GF are tired of his bs. He's in jail, so he isn't going to be much of a bother now.

It's only shady if she didn't have any answer for you...she told you the truth.

Archived