Plan B, or not to Plan B? Did I just have unprotected sex? Or am I overthinking?

Kfizzle

Warning: Sooo much tmi, I'm sorry guys, but I'm just wanting to get some input, as I'm becoming increasingly worried about having possibly had all but unprotected sex with what was possibly a condom that was used incorrectly and broke. So this guy and I thought we were exercising enough caution and safe sex, despite our predicament of, ahem, being drunk. I saw him put the condom on. The problem is, he's being really blase about it, thinking we were 100% safe, yet I'm kinda concerned. I've liked him for a really long time, and he finally let me know he liked me, and we had sex 2 nights ago, for about an hour. It had been a couple years since I last had it, but I had never experienced this: condom leakage. He said after he withdrew, that his condom had leaked (I don't know how much or how little, and I want to bring it up to him the next day that he said that, but we were drunk at the time, and I don't just want to send a text letting him know, as it may be a bit too...shocking if he didn't remember saying it, so I just would like to hear his voice and reactions when I talk to him about it, within the next 24 hours, the only time I have left to get Plan B).

But yeah, I was getting concerned when after he had pulled out, he appeared to be slightly panicking about something, and he was looking for somewhere to put his leaking condom. So he had to put it in a garbage bag. We're both in our mid 20s and are responsible and know to practice safe sex, so no disparaging comments, please. and I saw him put it on and was in a right enough state to see him removing it

The reason I'm worried, is because I know i get *really* lubricated down there (and on most occasions in the past, i've been much wetter than I was the other night, only because he and i didnt do much foreplay at all, and I was drunk, and that can sometimes limit female climax, I heard), so even in my, ahem, *wetter* occasions having sex in the past, I never noticed the following happening upon standing up after, or going to the restroom after sex. This is what happened: I stood up after he had finished and we were both fumbling in the dark, I was trying to help him, and immediately upon standing I felt a bubbling sensation near the entrance of my vagina. It felt like a pocket of fluid, and I had to hold it in, (I didn't orgasm at all, nor was I externally overly lubricated - like I said, we skipped on the foreplay and I was just, um, *excited* and just lubricated enough). I shrugged it off and thought, eh, its probably just mine. He used a condom, after all.

However, I went to use the restroom about half an hour afterwards, and I felt this small pocket of thick fluid drain out of my vagina prior to peeing, and this initial liquid made a faint plop into the toilet. I know I'm honestly freaking out. I had NEVER felt this before when a partner c**s in his condom, and when I c**, mine usually makes some sort of wet sounds as my partner is pumping (gross I know, but I think in this case its good to note) and mine just leaks out as we are doing it. This time I didn't hear those sounds at all, throughout the entire duration of intercourse, even after he had finished. So, all things considered, I was pretty dry. And I definitely didn't do much leaking of my own. Besides, *mine* doesn't stay in my vagina, nor does it drip after a partner takes it out, it usually just leaks outside my vulva during (i'll note that this man was on the smaller side, so there's no reason for my own post coital wetness to have been contained inside). and if I trust my gut instinct, it just did NOT feel like mine. I got my glasses to get a good look at it prior to flushing, but could not discern whether it was white or clear. Is this a tell tale sign of ejaculate that leaked from the condom?

Melancholy123, I know, its precisely the reason why I rarely, if ever, drink, and also why I moved away from a city where alcohol is most everybody's favorite pastime. This is the first time i've ever been drunk (ive been tipsy just once before) and this time I got drunk was during a celebration, so...egads, I hate this....this just confirmed to,me that I'm never drinking again. It really does only take one time of lowered guard and inhibitions peeling themselves away for something realllly bad to happen.

The thing is, I won't be able to afford it until the 5th of this month...

If you can't figure out a way to afford plan B you may end up having to figure out how to afford an abortion or a child.

Tell him to pay for the Plan B. Or he may have to kick in for an abortion or 18 years of child support.

The thing is, I won't be able to afford it until the 5th of this month...

Not to to be harsh, but you asked people not to criticize you and that you were a very responsible young lady. This comment doesn’t speak of someone who IS responsible of their sexuality (on top of having a drunken one night stand). A responsible person would discuss possibilities of an unwanted pregnancy with their partner and use whatever protection that is available. A baby’s first year costs up to $10K, plus another several thousand of medical bills delivering the kid at a hospital.

Don’t sit in your butt and charge the Plan B/morning after pill to your credit card. This is a problem you can fix NOW. Or suck it up and have fun raising a child for the next 18+ years of your life. Otherwise WHAT other advice do you expect to gain here?

I'm sure you can borrow the money or ask him to cover it. It's not very expensive. Some clinics and pharmacies, depending where you are, will offer it for free as well.

What you described absolutely sounds like unprotected sex. If you don't want a baby, Plan B is the best option .

Archived