Should I Even Try To Aave A Relationship Again ?

Taurus1

Hello, everyone I'm here because I really need some advice. I've been think of trying to have a relationship again but I'm not sure if I should even bother because of how badly it has turned out for me my in the past. I'm open any advice anyone has for me.

As humans, we crave social interaction with other people, so you really can't be a well-adjusted human being with having friends and lovers. So, of course, you should try to have relationships. But you need to examine your own behaviors and the people you're attracted to. Perhaps you should ask friends and relatives to critique you, such as asking how they see you, check out how you dress, and if they were dating you what advice they would have. You can learn some valuable lessons that way.

You can't go thorough your whole life without a relationship. Start therapy so you can find the root to your relationship problems. Relatives usually help to form these problems, so I'd steer clear; close friends are a good source, but nothing will be like therapy.

Archived