Can’t stop following my ex on find my iphone

Goldie60

Broke up after 24 years and 3 months later he’s dating a girl who he says is only a friend but he stays overnight on the sofa so he says. Still texting and ringing me when he wants but when I try to get in touch with him I can’t. We talk and he keeps saying he is trying to work this out. We had a great life together and I can’t let go. I’m obsessed and don’t know what to do any advice.

Did you live together all this time? Did he move out? What was the reason for the breakup? He's with someone else now so it would be best to sever all ties and start to recover and adjust.

Broke up after 24 years and 3 months later he’s dating a girl who he says is only a friend but he stays overnight. when I try to get in touch with him I can’t.

Goldie60

There is a site called Divorce Busting that I found that seems to have plans of action to help you with a divorcing spouse - I think it may help you either avert the breakup or at least come to terms. You do have to stop texting or calling him... Answer him with kindness but don't chase.

Did you live together all this time? Did he move out? What was the reason for the breakup? He's with someone else now so it would be best to sever all ties and start to recover and adjust.

What he said.

Without more information about the nature of your relationship and breakup, we can't properly advise you.

We lived together for 24 years in December we argued over my daughter I through him out up to 4 weeks ago we planned to meet up over Easter then all of a sudden he was changing his mind about me visiting him. He still texts me saying he wants to be sure before he commits to getting back together. I don’t understand why he changed his mind the last couple of weeks. I think he’s met someone else I can’t believe he’s giving it all up after so long and giving up so quickly.

Archived