Hi i need your advice.on implants

A long time ago i got implants which worked out great for many years. Well then one ruptured and slowly deflated. Dr told me to get it replaced or my sex life would be over. I can still hear those words and coincidence or true i have not had an intimate relationship since. I just worked bought my house raised my kids etc. Its been over 15 yrs. Its was to embarrassing to imagine a mans reaction "omg. " ok now i want to find someone to be in my life. Anyway, i can afford to get new implants now but im 64. Is that too old or ridiculous? What do you guys think? Im very attractive still and i dont want to be single for the next 15 yrs. There are a few health concerns to deal with and i take blood thinners so i have to get my cardiologists advise as well. Id feel a lot more sexy if i had some boobs.

Well, if you're cleared medically, I'd say do what makes you feel better. Breasts are such an important part of a woman's self-image, and if it would make you feel better, do it. If you were in a long-term relationship and your guy didn't care, I'd say skip it. But if it will make you feel as good as you look, then go ahead

I don't see the point in doing so. It won't make you any more or less attractive to a person who values you.

Get a good proper fitting bra and work with what you have. If you're that uncomfortable, do it, but I don't see why

considering you run the same risk again, plus they need to be redone in time. Im considerably younger than you but I'm not big chested at all, actually it wouldn't even look good on me because I'm so skinny but no guy has ever not dated me because they like bigger boobs, nor have they ever insulted me, and I've been with boob guys lol. It's about how you present yourself, your confidence, that's what attracts men who see beyond the physical. But good luck if you decide to do it again.

Well, if you're cleared medically, I'd say do what makes you feel better. Breasts are such an important part of a woman's self-image, and if it would make you feel better, do it. If you were in a long-term relationship and your guy didn't care, I'd say skip it. But if it will make you feel as good as you look, then go ahead

I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but this seriously made me cringe.

OP - if you do it, do it for you... not because you think it's what a guy will want, etc. And good grief, shame on a doctor for saying that to you back then. Ridiculous. You are more than a set of breasts.

I say, anything that makes you feel more comfortable, more attractive, more confident.....go for it. Women wear makeup, get Botox, work out, wear high heels.....and implants are within that realm.

I don't care if you're 34 or 64.....as a woman, you want to look and feel attractive. As long as your doctor is cool with it, I say it's your decision, and I'd totally understand.

I am average to small chested and was even more so when I was younger. There was a time that I was self conscious about it and considered implants. I am glad I never did it. Some friends of mine are in the same position you are, that the implants are for the most part considered temporary and often need to be redone. It's not an easy decision being a mature women and considering having it done again.

Having said that, I have never been denied due to my breast size. I'd like to think I have enough going for me that makes up for that.(I was even a bathing suit model in another life. . small breasts and all)

My friends who were blessed with natural fuller breasts and now cursing them because they aren't perkie any longer and more of a hassle than anything else. Me. . I still look like a teenager. (boobie wise) Who would have thought I'd be happy they were never any bigger than they are now.

I love the trend in fashion and society as a whole going towards smaller more natural breasts. There was a time that was different and it put so much unnecessary anxiety on women. I am sure plastic surgeons were thrilled with all the clients lining up to alter themselves.

At 64 you may be a give away having had new perky implants put in. I am not sure if you've thought of that, but anything that obvious would cause me to not want to do it. At the same time if it makes you feel better then by all means do it. I am all for that.

But if a man passes you over merely for your breast size he isn't someone you want anyway. Don't do it for them, do it for yourself.

Your body, your boobs, your choice! Men love women all shapes and sizes - breasts don't do a damn thing if you don't have confidence, but I will tell you, boobs do open doors on turning heads. I had implants done over 13 years ago, and I LOVE THEM.

And don't go back to that quack. Men love all shapes of boobs. I can't believe he said your sex life would be gone. Plenty of women who didn't do reconstructive surgery after their mastectomies, and I'm sure are still getting it on.

I say sit on it for a year (If you haven't already), and then if it's still something that bothers you, go for it. There is absolutely no reason to live the rest of your life feeling embarrassed or insecure when you don't have to. If it's something you want, no one else's opinion really matters.

Archived