Post your music here instead of contacting ex!

Music is a huge part of my life. It distracts me from hurting at times while at others provides an outlet for tears.

I like the "post here instead of writing ex" thread and have posted in it while wanting to share songs with the ex.

My song choice varies greatly depending on mood that day (and even hour) so thought I might share some with everyone. And I like finding new music.

So I thought why not combine those into a thread where we can all find new music while doing NC. :)

Music is a huge part of my life. It distracts me from hurting at times while at others provides an outlet for tears.

I like the "post here instead of writing ex" thread and have posted in it while wanting to share songs with the ex.

My song choice varies greatly depending on mood that day (and even hour) so thought I might share some with everyone. And I like finding new music.

So I thought why not combine those into a thread where we can all find new music while doing NC. :)

Hey I love this idea! And I love your first track, spoke to me too. I haven’t been listening to a lot of music lately for some reason. I’ll post soon.

Not exactly a “breakup helper”, but this is a song I have loved for many years ever since I fell in love with Nina Simone, the high priestess of soul. Her piano arrangement, just the music in this, it gets me every time. Also I can imagine her performing this, and the audience having a blast with her eccentric and eclectic ways, and it just makes me smile :)

Not exactly a “breakup helper”

I don't think these have to be breakup helpers at all. I am going to post one later that makes me cry because it was special to us. But it's a good song and it's worth taking back and sharing. Also Nina Simone is fantastic. I will share a live Ramsey Lewis song later! :)

Archived