Heart broken

embe1993

Whats better than merring your high school love . Years passed and i met him again . Didnt have the intention to be in a relation ship with him i thaught i would just be friends with him . We had so much fun the first time we met in real life.. it was so good and fun. Until he said he wants to merry me. It was so fast so confusing a mix of joy and fear. He already broke my heart once long time ago by just cutting every type of contact. As simple as that. Would he do it again?.. do i trust him this time. And as much as i was confused scared and not carring to much. I just went with the flow. Tow weeks later he said he loves me and am the girl that he wants to spend the rest of his life with. It was so good and real that i never imagined it would be lies.. by one month later he started not texting me back fast then he started not even texting me back.. then he started not even answering my calls.. then he became not interested in seeing me. So i broke up with him. I thaught he would just call me and say that he was sorry and that he loves me and still wants me. Tow days passed  and i was still waiting for his call or text. But he didnt do anything to get me back. I cried i was in pain he just made me love him again. he even was the first man i slept with.. the one i preserved my self for for many years. Did he have to come back this hard into my life and just break my heart again. I couldnt not reach out to him again so i texted him called him and  he never answered. I thaught maybe it was myfault maybe i shouldnt break up with him. To me i was loosing the love of my life and i had to do something. So i went to his house . He came out. We talked i even asked for his forgiveness i explained why i did what i did . He said he was angry because i broke up with him for no reason. He said he will pick me up at 5 to talk more . Now its 10pm and he didnt even answer my calls or texts. He broke my heart again with the same way he did 5 years ago.

I'm sorry you are going through this pain. I think you need to just avoid him as he has shown you twice that he doesn't really want a relationship. It's painful but put yourself first and stop letting him contact you. He won't hurt you again if you don't let him!,

You need to let him go. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but some people just aren't supposed to be a part of your life forever. I'm sure that he holds a special place in your heart, and that doesn't need to change, but you owe it to yourself to give yourself a chance at happiness. You have plenty of life to live and plenty of people to meet, and one day you'll find someone who treats you how you deserve to be treated. Wait for that person and don't settle for anything less. You will get through this.

Archived