Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have my answer from my ex and I wanted to kill myself

Ugh it's just so frustrating to see someone that needs help urgently and not be able to do anything about it

Hello RyanJ64,
    I read your old posts and I feel sorry that you are in pain. It is very evident that you canít get her out of your head. Have you thought that you may have been wearing your heart on your sleeve too much? Some women donít like that. And the more she finds you like this, in most cases, the more a woman will not like you. I donít mean to offend but most of the time they are attracted to stable, confident and not too emotional guys. If you are suicidal, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline. The advice all the people gave you are great. Itís time to pick up yourself and get something done. I suggest that you forget about her even temporarily, take care of your physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual health. Go out and enjoy life. Travel a bit even if you are alone and just enjoy all the good things that you have. If you are happy to be around with and have a positive view, people are drawn to you. And who knows, maybe even a new girl and a better relationship. Or even your ex after meeting a better Ryan who is confident, happy and fun to be with.

Platinum Member
    Hoping to find a post here from Ryan saying he's okay :(

Ryan I hope you are okay. You did not deserve this treatment. You will be okay just take it one minute at a time. Throw yourself into school or work, whatever you have in front of you should be your only thoughts.

A therapist told me once that "you just need to be a robot right now and concentrate on the task at hand."

Do not trust the depressive thoughts in your head. We have a way of convincing ourselves of anything when we are depressed. These thoughts are not true. You are a great person and deserve so much better.

Mitch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice