I want to give up.

Nsomnia901

Take some deep breaths. Breathe in, hold it, then breathe out. Concentrate on your breathing. Your daughter needs you. There are other people who need you. Suicide is never the answer. Things can get better. Get outside in the sun. Take a hike through the woods. Go to a mall where there's people around. hang out with friends and family. Take your daughter places. Listen to upbeat music. Do things you like to do. Get a massage. Take a vacation. You can overcome this.

Take some deep breaths. Breathe in, hold it, then breathe out. Concentrate on your breathing. Your daughter needs you. There are other people who need you. Suicide is never the answer. Things can get better. Get outside in the sun. Take a hike through the woods. Go to a mall where there's people around. hang out with friends and family. Take your daughter places. Listen to upbeat music. Do things you like to do. Get a massage. Take a vacation. You can overcome this.
Nobody needs me......

I was in your same shoes! I started looking at every aspect of my life and couldn't find happiness or anything that was worth living for...however the happiness I found was through my son and I am sure you can relate with your daughter. Do you think what youre going through is enough to leave your daughter behind? No one ever said life was easy, but I promise you it gets easier and well worth every struggle you endure. I use this app called Headspace. It has really helped me out during my darkest most loneliest days. I've also started reading the bible...it allowed me to know that while I was lonely and without anyone, God was by my side. Hold on to your daughter! She needs you! I am saying a prayer for you as I type! Sending love from Arizona! Xoxo 😘🤗

In my opinion, once you have a child, you lose your right to be selfish and take your own life. That act would significantly impact your child's life in a negative way. Honestly, it was that opinion that prevented me from further considering the same at the end of my marriage. Hurting myself is one thing, but I couldn't bear the thought of what my actions would do to my boys (7 and 5 at the time).

The marriage ended, it was difficult. But after that difficult work, life got better. It took a while, but it got better. This thread doesn't summarize why you feel this way, but in most all situations, there is a way forward. It generally isn't easy, but it is there.

The night is always darkest before the sun rises. Good luck.

Hey, hope you’re okay. I’ve felt suicidal in the past before. I’ve tried to take my own life as well but failed a few times. I was depressed sucidal and upset because I was in an abusive relationship.

You need to tell yourself that you can come over this, life is so good when you come out of the hole.

The way I did it was I focused on myself I tried to do different things tried to go for new job roles etc and I took up hobbies.

Focus on your daughter and yourself and make her proud and show her what you are. You have your daughter and she is everything to you. Please just remember that you are amazing and you can come out of this feeling

Archived