Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

15 more days!!!!

Capttrae

Till I’m off this boat and among civilized (somewhat) ppl and seeing my son, My dog, my ol lady ... maybe, or maybe not. Huntin shed horns, morel mushroom if the weather stays right, long bearded turkeys and delecious white perch. Good spring time fun.00dd170c526fd24d53d171007c6f66ac.jpg the son0f40a5649c3f661512f77a148aa580bd.jpgCoal diggity dog5b2ff4828da5b2f5d1e90ef311ef35fb.jpg shrooms and shedsf78fc087699cd795303e80b9dd975b14.jpg longbearded devil birds, delicious white perch and sheds

Morels this early?

I obviously have no idea where you are but we have a month still, even with this abnormal amount of rain, sun, and heat.

Last year I got nearly 2 pounds. I also got my first ever false morel, which are pretty rare.

Looks fun.

I never find shed antlers, just have to take them off kills.

Morels this early?

I obviously have no idea where you are but we have a month still, even with this abnormal amount of rain, sun, and heat.

Last year I got nearly 2 pounds. I also got my first ever false morel, which are pretty rare.

Looks fun.

I never find shed antlers, just have to take them off kills.

If the weather stays right I’m hoping there’ll be some up in 2 week. As of yesterday ground temp at 4” was 54. Get it up another couple degrees and maintain and there will hopefully be some. I missed them all together last year. I’d just like to find enough to cook a mess of them.

Archived