I don't know what I feel about the other guy

MinenP

I know I will get a lot of hate for this but....

I met a guy while traveling more than a year ago and we started dating months later (we live on different sides of the world).He's amazing and he's been so committed to our relationship that I'm always amazed.

He's not, however, very affectionate. After meeting at different locations a couple of times, I started to feel like he wasn't as sexually impulsive as I am. Meanwhile, in one of the loooong periods of time we couldn't be together, I met a guy at work that shares my life plans and is as interested in sex as I am. He's interesting from a shallow point of view but he doesn't listen to my deeper problems like the other guy does., and he's still hung up on his ex. He says I'm good enough to make him move on from his ex if only I would let go of the guy from overseas, but I don't want to take that risk since I think he still loves that ex of his. I have reached a point where I really have to be honest with myself and everyone around me, but it's too hard to even think about it. Any cold-headed advice for me out there?

Dump both guys. There are more than two men on the planet.

This is messy. Find someone who covers all areas.

I would also address your emotional unavailability. One guy is on the other side of the world, and the other is not over the ex, and doesn't give a damn. You are making these choices, as you are incapable of being in something healthy .

As Hollyj said, don't settle for either of these guys. How dare your current boyfriend moan about his ex in front of you, making you feel second best? He's just using you for sex. The overseas guy, he's a fantasy. You're not dating if you only see him once in a while on vacation. You need to find someone real who is nearby.

He says I'm good enough to make him move on from his ex

Whaaaaat?! Dump him! No second thoughts!

As for the overseas guy,well yeah, I kind agree with the other posters. Dump him too since it's obvious you need more from a relationship.

Archived