Explicit comments

Kerryalex

What is a man's motives for making sexually explicit comments on other women's posts?

My SO said "after three rounds I would need to roll a dexterity play" (woman's picture was showing mass amount of boob in a tub)

Is this a cheater's behavior? Or is e just being cheeky?

I'm just worried that he is inviting trouble.

This is a new guy and now he's is aligned in the category of other disappointments. It seems. Back to the dating drawing board?

The woman in said picture was way less attractive than me (and she is in a relationship with a man that won't acknowledge her on social media) This is even worse because it means this guy I am currently dating will go after anything that is desperate. IMO

Yep, toss him back.

There is the classic line, 'If you throw enough s*** at a wall,eventually some of it will stick.' And some men use this as a basis to get sex. Sooner someone will take the bait. I guess that is the theory behind picks too.

Not long. New guy. We are really good friends but he is very sleazy I just found. No filter. He does everything else right. He is a very nice guy. Never gets angry.

Arghhh. What am I doing?

I want so badly to enjoy being single. Crushed from the last guy.

I know I need to stop and get through my other issues. I don't want to be alone in this.

So weak of me.

No. That guy was a narcissist who would flirt with other women in front of me and go behind my back, texting them that he liked them better than me and other awful things.

This one is a WEIRD guy.

Creative. Really funny. Can't pin him down. He is nice and respectful in every way. But appears to have a dark side on the internet and no filter.

He speaks honestly all of the time.

TMI things that are not necessary to say.

This one isn't any better. You're picker is way off.

You just broke up with the other guy. Why are you going from man-to-man?

You don't seem very discerning when it comes to men. Why can't you be single for about six months to get yourself to a better place? At that point, you wouldn't give this type of creep the time of day- get your self-esteem in order.

No. That guy was a narcissist who would flirt with other women in front of me and go behind my back, texting them that he liked them better than me and other awful things.

This one is a WEIRD guy.

Creative. Really funny. Can't pin him down. He is nice and respectful in every way. But appears to have a dark side on the internet and no filter.

He speaks honestly all of the time.

TMI things that are not necessary to say.

Sorry but what you are describing are not qualities of a nice person. I think you need to revisit how you define nice. Sounds to me like you are looking at basic manners and attributing character traits to that. Unfortunately, manners are just manners. Even serial killers can display perfectly nice manners when needed. Try looking past the superficial.

Personally I think he's just being cheeky...it certainly doesn't sound like cheaters behaviour to me. Isn't this whole "dexterity play" from dungeons and dragons card game? It just sounds like he's making the comment in a way to say she is that large breasted that it would take 3 rounds to grope them... I'm not sure...it's a bit of an odd comment.lol to me, it sounds like an insult rather than a compliment. Asked him what he meant by it?

Yep - back to the 'dating drawing board' I'm afraid. Or, better still, get to a place where being single feels better than being in 'relationships' with slimeballs and abusers. It's just a fact of life that the majority of people we meet will not be compatible with us, and take time to get to know people before deciding whether they're relationship material or not.

Personally I think he's just being cheeky...it certainly doesn't sound like cheaters behaviour to me. Isn't this whole "dexterity play" from dungeons and dragons card game? It just sounds like he's making the comment in a way to say she is that large breasted that it would take 3 rounds to grope them... I'm not sure...it's a bit of an odd comment.lol to me, it sounds like an insult rather than a compliment. Asked him what he meant by it?

It's funny seeing answers from Americans vs Europeans (or my Canadian friends)- whose answers are more lax.

Americans want to throw him to the wolves.

Regardless, this fellow may not be for the long haul.

Yeah. I have played DnD too and I agree with you. Is he being both sexual and mean? I thought. Do I want to be with someone long term who is mean to their friends...

The saga continues..

Good news is. That the more I move on, put myself out there, the more tough I get.

These forums help a little.

Please stop using positive words like "honest" when someone overshares or is tactless/thoughtless/rude. Train yourself to know and appreciate the difference. And understand that his behavior has nothing at all to do with being a male. It has to do with being a person whose values justify expressing himself in that way and in that context.

Archived