How long should I wait for my ex fiancee

Rscott0218

I left her last July because she was acting funny no text or calls for days I couldn’t even get her to go out on a date with me when I left her I immediately regretted telling her and the next day I told her I made a huge mistake and she told me I broke her heart and she loves me but she couldn’t take me back she wasn’t ready and I had to wait and give her time and I’ve been waiting haven’t spoke to another woman and it’s almost been eight months we talk everyday and she always tells me she isn’t ready yet but she wants to be with me and I just need to wait I do everything and anything I can for her I go without most weeks so I can give her money I’m madly in love with this woman and have no idea what to do any suggestions?

Ill be honest.. Im a bit skeptical about this post but...

She doesnt want to be with you. If she really wanted to be with you, she would be with you right now. She wanted out of the relationship, sabotaged it and made you feel guilty and is now using you for money. It wouldnt be a shocker if she has a boyfriend already.

If you want to be her "if all else fails he will be my last option", then please wait. If you dont want to be the last option, then leave her alone.

Ill be honest.. Im a bit skeptical about this post but...

She doesnt want to be with you. If she really wanted to be with you, she would be with you right now. She wanted out of the relationship, sabotaged it and made you feel guilty and is now using you for money. It wouldnt be a shocker if she has a boyfriend already.

If you want to be her "if all else fails he will be my last option", then please wait. If you dont want to be the last option, then leave her alone.

This is real man I’m completely lost and don’t know what to do I really love her she says one day we’re taking baby steps forward and that we will be together. Then the next day she gets upset because I tell her my feeling and how I feel hopeless and then she says we are right back where we started. I proposed to her that January she said yes then around my birthday in February she started to act strange and she always tells me “you left me I didn’t leave you so if you want to be with me you have to wait until I’m ready it could be a few months or it could be a year I’m not going to beg you to stay if you want to leave leave but if you really love me and want to be with me wait” and that’s what I have been doing sorry this is so long I’ve never really have been open about this before and it’s all just coming out (sorry again)

Have you done any couples counseling?

You didn't hear from her for a couple of days, and you ended things?

I apologize I should of specified that It wasn’t just a couple of days it would be like four days she wouldn’t say a word to me would ignore my calls and texts then out of nowhere she would just come back and act like she wasn’t just gone and then do it again this went on almost weekly. And I have brought couples counseling on numerous occasions but she just tell me she isn’t ready. The only time she really seems to be invested is when she tells me about something she wants or if she is low on cash because she knows I’ll go out of my way and get her whatever she wants. When she wants something she is very nice and sweet and says we’re doing good but once she gets what she wants she goes back to how she was telling me everyday how much I’ve hurt her and makes me feel like complete crap.

Why are you going without in order to give her money? You have set yourself up to be used. Im sorry but dumping her sounds like it was the right thing to do. She showed no Interest then and is using you for your wallet now. She’s totally playing you. Please wake up.

You need to move on from this woman. "When she wants something she is very nice and sweet and says we’re doing good but once she gets what she wants she goes back to how she was telling me everyday how much I’ve hurt her and makes me feel like complete crap." This is all you need to know.

She does not love you, and treats you terribly. Find a girl who is responsive and wants a relationship. You need to be more responsive to people's actions. She sounds very manipulative.

Block and delete her. You've wasted enough time and money on her.

You need to move on from this woman. "When she wants something she is very nice and sweet and says we’re doing good but once she gets what she wants she goes back to how she was telling me everyday how much I’ve hurt her and makes me feel like complete crap." This is all you need to know.

She does not love you, and treats you terribly. Find a girl who is responsive and wants a relationship. You need to be more responsive to people's actions. She sounds very manipulative.

Block and delete her. You've wasted enough time.

It just hard I love her and would literally give her the world if it was in any way possible I shouldn’t of left to begin with I guess and I wouldn’t be in this situation. I’m honestly just lost

Dude, she was ignoring you for the majority of the week. She did not love or respect you.

You need to love yourself.

I Do love myself I guess I just put her before myself and my own needs thinking it would make her want to be ready to be with me again things used to be amazing between us this change in her was very sudden and out of the blue we didn’t have a big. Fight or anything. One day it just sort of transpired...

She was ignoring you. You need to move out of the denial.

How would you advise your best friend?

I would tell him to try and find a way to be happy and find someone who makes him feel loved. It’s just hard for me because she still says she loves me she just isn’t ready and she wants to be with me but she can’t. It just sucks if I ever question anything it always gets turned back around on me and gets turned into me not trusting her I’m sorry for all these long messages i have never opened up about this before and it’s sort of just coming out

I would tell him to try and find a way to be happy and find someone who makes him feel loved

YUP!

OP, You really need to focus on why you split. She was not treating you like a partner, and ignoring your attempts at contact. The relationship was one-sided. Still is. The sooner you face reality - stop blaming yourself, as it allows you to stay stuck - you will begin to move on.

She did not love you then, and does not love you now. Except now, she has escalated things, by using you for money. Shameless!

Block and delete her, and you will begin to see her for what she is.

I would tell him to try and find a way to be happy and find someone who makes him feel loved

You do deserve that. I feel for you because it practically radiates off the screen how much you just want to feel loved by this woman.

And you are beating yourself up, but you didn't do anything wrong, you knew by her actions she wasn't investing and showing love to you anymore. That's not your fault.

Now she's just hurting you and it's cruel. Hurting your heart, dragging you along, and bleeding you out of your money.

You are worth more than this . If you are ever in doubt of that, think of the person who loves you the most in this world unquestionably. Think what they'd say to you. Think of that feeling that comes from being filled up with love and feeling safe and secure in it.

That's so so different from having your wallet emptied and being treated like a nobody , isn't it?! Don't let her wear you down any further.

You do deserve that. I feel for you because it practically radiates off the screen how much you just want to feel loved by this woman.

And you are beating yourself up, but you didn't do anything wrong, you knew by her actions she wasn't investing and showing love to you anymore. That's not your fault.

Now she's just hurting you and it's cruel. Hurting your heart, dragging you along, and bleeding you out of your money.

You are worth more than this . If you are ever in doubt of that, think of the person who loves you the most in this world unquestionably. Think what they'd say to you. Think of that feeling that comes from being filled up with love and feeling safe and secure in it.

That's so so different from having your wallet emptied and being treated like a nobody , isn't it?! Don't let her wear you down any further.

Anytime I think about walking away from her it makes me sick I would do anything for her anything at all I don’t understand how you can love someone so much and do anything and everything for them and them just tell you they aren’t ready and you left not me and all that crap part of me knows she is toxic and bad for me and is using me but another part just wants her to be in my life no matter what In Any capacity at all

That's not good. I suggest counseling, and also recruit your friends and family through this.

You will survive. We have all been in your shoes. Do you really wan to continue to pursue some that has no feelings for you and is using you for money? That makes no sense.

Archived