Question: after a 2 month relationship whitch was going very very well. It came to an end without any explanation. There was no signs of this coming. We just had the talk about being committed to one another and we both said yes. To me we both seemed happy about it

On the day of the breakup I guess you could call it. She left my house in the morning after spending a very fun evening together with no sign of anything being wrong. Normal daily texting stopped. Finally that evening I got a text. Not a call saying she was distancing herself from everything. So apparently that included me. I asked the question what that meant and never got a reply back.

A few text over a few days were sent asking what the problem was. No reply. After a week I did get a reply saying please stop texting. So I stopped. Don't want to seem pushy or anything so I stopped even though I have no clue what happened.

A simple text back with an answer would have made things easier instead of making me sit for a week thinking I did something wrong. It's not a nice feeling to have.

It's been 2 weeks now and still no contact and or anything to why. I just find it hard to just say it's over with nothing said to me and without a simple text saying it's over. Anyone can send a text. Especially I even asked that question.

I know it's the right thing to do. But doing it is a different story. I take everything to heart and I have always struggled with this. Anyone can send a text these days. A simple I'm not interested anymore would have worked.

And to top it off it was a day before Valentine's day. I had a very nice evening planned and she also walked out that morning with her very nice gift that I gave her a day early. So there I am sitting there saying to myself what just happened

I have found out a bit of her dating history. Apparently she has only dated guys that has treated her like and walked away. So I guess this is the norm for her.

like most people these days I met her on a dating site. I'm very conservative when using these sites.

So get this just got a text from her. She said she wasn't coming back and that's all good. But the messed up part is. I haven't texted her since last Tuesday. And she stated I've been texting right up till today. I replied you must have me confused with someone else. After the reply she texted that I just called and left a voicemail. So I replied saying you must have me confused again with someone else and I don't have time for your crazy accusations about me. 100% did not call or haven't texted her since last Tuesday.

This is why I am wondering if she actually already is dating someone and got caught having a little side fun with you, or if an ex has come back. Perhaps she is trying to make it look to him that you are just some guy who won't leave her alone, to cover up the fact that she's been dating you.

Who knows. She sounds very strange.

I have found out a bit of her dating history. Apparently she has only dated guys that has treated her like and walked away. So I guess this is the norm for her.

like most people these days I met her on a dating site. I'm very conservative when using these sites.

So get this just got a text from her. She said she wasn't coming back and that's all good. But the messed up part is. I haven't texted her since last Tuesday. And she stated I've been texting right up till today. I replied you must have me confused with someone else. After the reply she texted that I just called and left a voicemail. So I replied saying you must have me confused again with someone else and I don't have time for your crazy accusations about me. 100% did not call or haven't texted her since last Tuesday.

OMG this chick is really whacked.

Either she's intentionally playing some head game with you, or she's seriously delusional, and may actually suffer from some mental disorder you're not aware of.

Till now of course.

This is why I am wondering if she actually already is dating someone and got caught having a little side fun with you, or if an ex has come back. Perhaps she is trying to make it look to him that you are just some guy who won't leave her alone, to cover up the fact that she's been dating you.

Who knows. She sounds very strange.

I would say it looks that way. Probably even wrote that last text in front of him. That just adds to the burn. Right from the beginning all she add to say is I'm not interested anymore. 4 easy words to text. Would have saved a lot of unnecessary stress. Even when it was asked by me

And why did she have to text me today. I had a good weekend and somewhat forgot about being put to the curb.

Again, I believe it's to lend "credence" to her story for the guy she is really dating.

I have seen this type of behaviour once before (just after a few dates) and my suspicion was correct; he turned out not to be single at all.

Again, I believe it's to lend "credence" to her story for the guy she is really dating.

I have seen this type of behaviour once before (just after a few dates) and my suspicion was correct; he turned out not to be single at all.

I'm totally seeing that now. Or gone back to an ex or seeing someone new. What ever the case. It was a low thing to do. To make someone sit for close to 2 weeks with a reply. Even when asked. Anyone can text these days. It's not like having to make a call or in person.

Yep and I was taken advantage of my kindness. Even the last text from her there was no sorry just all about her. Quote. I tried to be nice, I tried to be mean and I ignored you. Well only thing she done was i ignored me and made me sit there How is that possible lol if there was no communication for 2 weeks lol. A simple sorry from the get go would have made things better

There was someone else in the picture and she probably was lining you up as "Plan B" so she could monkeybranch/overlap to you if the other guy didn't comply with some demands that she put down on him. She probably got what she wanted out of him after sometime or she was afraid that he would move on with someone else, etc.

Whatever her story is, it doesn't matter at this point. If she reaches out, I wouldn't respond for anything. If you see her out (and don't go looking for opportunities to bump into her), leave her alone. Don't creep her through mutual friends either.

At least you only lost two months out of your life thanks to her. Now move on and don't open up so quickly to the next one.

Yep and I was taken advantage of my kindness. Even the last text from her there was no sorry just all about her. Quote. I tried to be nice, I tried to be mean and I ignored you. Well only thing she done was i ignored me and made me sit there How is that possible lol if there was no communication for 2 weeks lol. A simple sorry from the get go would have made things better

Yeah, but a person with something to hide isn't going to apologize for anything.

That would have been the right thing to do, but you've just learned she is not a person of integrity.

Archived