He broke up because i was older

Miss Y

Today i just found out that my ex boyfriend broke up with me because i was older than him. It hurts like hell to know that he actually listen to his friends. We were togethee for 3 years and suddenly he thinks our relationship is bull. 😔 its been two months since the break up.

Um... he's known you were older then him for three years! Why now? You are definitely better off without him!

I doubt your age plays a part in this.

His friends had make him changed his mind. So yeah he ended things with me and he hates me now. I dont even know why he has to hate me because he was the one who dumped me. It should be me that should hate him. But i cant even hate him cause i still love him

His friends had make him changed his mind. So yeah he ended things with me and he hates me now. I dont even know why he has to hate me because he was the one who dumped me. It should be me that should hate him. But i cant even hate him cause i still love him

First of all, his friends did not "make him" change his mind. He did that all on his own. Yeah, they may have helped him along, but he's a fully functioning adult. The blame is on him.

First of all, his friends did not "make him" change his mind. He did that all on his own. Yeah, they may have helped him along, but he's a fully functioning adult. The blame is on him.

Why he hates me though? He was the one who dumped me. I talked to his cousin after the beeak up. He told me that my ex doesnt even want to talk about us. He told them just forget about us and pretend like it never happened.

Why he hates me though? He was the one who dumped me. I talked to his cousin after the beeak up. He told me that my ex doesnt even want to talk about us. He told them just forget about us and pretend like it never happened.

Because zero contact is the way you get someone out of your system. Do your best to accept it's over so you can start the healing process. Zero contact means no talking to any of 'his' people, no social media stalking, no texting or emailing.

How much older then him were you?

Because zero contact is the way you get someone out of your system. Do your best to accept it's over so you can start the healing process. Zero contact means no talking to any of 'his' people, no social media stalking, no texting or emailing.

How much older then him were you?

Im 7 years older than him. How can he have moved on so fast and completely forgotten about me. Thats so unfair.

Im 7 years older than him. How can he have moved on so fast and completely forgotten about me. Thats so unfair.

It is unfair but it's part of dating and it's happened to the majority of us at one time or another. Try your best to stop analyzing the whys and how comes and do your best to stop thinking about him and his fickleness.

When you find the right guy for you, you'll be glad you were free when that guy came into your life.

Feel better soon.

It is unfair but it's part of dating and it's happened to the majority of us at one time or another. Try your best to stop analyzing the whys and how comes and do your best to stop thinking about him and his fickleness.

When you find the right guy for you, you'll be glad you were free when that guy came into your life.

Feel better soon.

If i were to find someone.

I'm sure this wasn't about the age differences, yet in his shallow mind it was a convenient ticket out. I'm sorry this happened, and as time goes by hopefully you'll understand how this was a blessing in disguise.

Yeah i hope i will be able to move on and forget him

Archived