LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend ignoring me

My boyfriend ignoring me

My boyfriend is ignoring me and I donít know why. We didnít even fight. Saturday he said he missed me Sunday he sent me two text messages and now Monday his completely ignoring all of my messages. I can tell because the read sign has appeared on both Facebook and iPhone messages. Iím so confused. Maybe he cheated on my or he just doesnít want to be with me? Can someone give me an explanation of why his doing this?

Is he at work? How many messages have you sent? Did they require an immediate response?

Originally Posted by j.man
    Is he at work? How many messages have you sent? Did they require an immediate response?
    I sent maybe 8 messages between Facebook and text message. But he normally always texts me during work. Or text me during his lunch break. Or letís me know if his too busy at work.

Platinum Member
    Why are you thinking he may have cheated on you?
    Don't send anymore until you get a reply.

Originally Posted by Bowandhat
    My boyfriend is ignoring me and I donít know why. We didnít even fight. Saturday he said he missed me Sunday he sent me two text messages and now Monday his completely ignoring all of my messages. I can tell because the read sign has appeared on both Facebook and iPhone messages. Iím so confused. Maybe he cheated on my or he just doesnít want to be with me? Can someone give me an explanation of why his doing this?
    How long have you been with your boyfriend? Why would you assume heís cheating, something may of happened.

Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    Why are you thinking he may have cheated on you?
    Don't send anymore until you get a reply.
    Because itís so odd how can he go from I miss you to two text messages then to nothing at all. He even admitted that he was tired and wanted to sleep and Iím like ok. But then I see his playing his favorite mmo.(log on to check) no this is not an internet relation btw. Could he just not be interested. Iíve been so busy with nursing school that I didnít even see him this week

Originally Posted by Sz1990
    How long have you been with your boyfriend? Why would you assume heís cheating, something may of happened.
    Because he goes from I miss you and we had our regular amount of texting to two messages on Sunday and completely ignored on Monday. I know his ignoring me because I can tell his read my messages on Facebook and my text messages. But like I find it so hard to believe he would cheat and I believe this is another problem. It be a little easier if it was cheating but I know he doesnít talk to other girls and only has 4 male friends. He doesnít even go to bar or party. I know him and he did his one time before. And it was to go on our second date and he ignored me. Then explained he wasnít ready then sent a log text message apologizing and wanting to give it a chance.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Bowandhat
    Because itís so odd how can he go from I miss you to two text messages then to nothing at all. He even admitted that he was tired and wanted to sleep and Iím like ok. But then I see his playing his favorite mmo.(log on to check) no this is not an internet relation btw. Could he just not be interested. Iíve been so busy with nursing school that I didnít even see him this week
    Ooh, the irony! That actually happened to me when I was in nursing school because I had gotten too busy between working and school to give attention to my BF of 6 years. But.........that doesn't mean it's happening here.
    There is something missing, and that's communication. When you hear from him, ask him if there's anything bothering him.
    Nicely say you feel like he's been pulling away a bit. See what he says.
    Whatever you do, do not keep blowing up his phone.

How long have you two been dating? Particularly if it's only been a few months, I probably wouldn't even ask if anything is wrong. Him telling you that he's tired and wants to go to bed, only to go play his video game, sounds a lot like he doesn't feel like he can simply have time to himself or not worry about giving you attention. And if you're the type to log on to check if he is in fact asleep has me thinking he's probably justified in thinking so. Don't put him in a position where something needs to be wrong for him to not chat over SMS during a workday.

We have been dating for 4 months. But I only checked because he was acting weird that day. I normally watch his matches anyway. He has done this before and it was when we were about to go on our second date. He ignored me the whole day and sent a long apology and asking if I would give him another chance. I'm scared his doing this again and I don't know why. Or maybe its because we barely see each other. But the way I found out that he ignored me last time was logging on to see that he was playing matches.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice