How do I gain my trust back ?

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year now(February 4th of this year) and so much has happened last year and it really broke my trust ... I feel like something is going on that I don't about because so much has happened last year and the feeling went away but now it's back and I don't know what to do and when I speak of it she make me feel like I'm wrong or I shouldn't be questioning her or I just don't get it ....

If she's a good liar or a liar at all and you don't trust her, maybe she's not the right person for you and it's time to cut your losses. Besides, if you broke up last year, you hated her, then came back and now you don't trust her... this is not a healthy stable relationship. Is this really worth it?

Was she cheating or lying about something?

Both, then bashed me about stepping back and doing me when she was cheating even after getting what she wanted ( three way relationship with her ex) Lordy .... Now I just just trust her and she claim she changed and it's just my mind convincing me of things but no I don't think so.. She seems sneaky

If she's a good liar or a liar at all and you don't trust her, maybe she's not the right person for you and it's time to cut your losses. Besides, if you broke up last year, you hated her, then came back and now you don't trust her... this is not a healthy stable relationship. Is this really worth it?

I don't second female I fell in love with and we broke up for 2 weeks but j stayed away for 3 . Then she got into s bad car accident and I came back because I felt like it happened cause I wasn't there and we was also trying for a kid but I feel like she's not into as she use to be.... And she tell me to trust she's faithful this time and it's just hard and it'll get better and be better days but I'm so confused

Archived