Is he interested... or not?

Dimka

Heya forum,

I met this new boy nearby (we're both bi). He is SUPER cute and whenever I see a pic of him I want to tell him that he looks beautiful (it's just who I am, I am sooooo affectionate and caring and giving). We've been on 1 date over a month ago and every time I ask if he wants to go out again he says that he is busy but says that he is sorry, but I see on snap map that he's in his dorm and never leaves, and sometimes just plays on his comuter (yes I know that that is stalker ish but its an aspect of my mind I HATE.) We're both 19 and I'm a pivate pilot and I have 2 jobs so I have a stedy income, so I'm alawys thinking of things to do and dates to go on and adventures to plan, but I feel like I'm the ONLY one in the world who actually wants to do these. I have fantastic things plan but everytime I pitch them to him he says "sounds great and we should totally do it"... but it never happens, and I kind of get left dissappointed because I;ve already been imagining said dates and expirences I want to have with him.

He does go to UC Berkley and I go to community college, so I imagine the world load may be different. But our first date was during the semester. It's easy to say that he isn't interested, but at the same time, he always says he's busy and that he is really sorry, and whenever I post on snapchat he is one of the first people to look at it.

Nothing went wrong the first date, it was short and simple but we covered a lot of ground.... idk what changed. I kind of joked and said 'if you're not interested in me that's totally okay, and he didn't respond to that... but yet he said he'd love to go on a hike with me some day and do a photo shoot with him camera and a lot of other sweet things...

Sorry if this post is worried really weird, IDK how to word this and there's other parts of my mind I hate and want to make a post about, but I don't know what to type.

Thanks,\

Dmitri

Archived