He thinks I'm a stalker, I think he's a compulsive liar

Lilian33

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for all the help you are willing to offer.

I've been in a distance relationship with a guy with kids for about a year.

Our relationship had its ups and downs because he lied about serious aspects of his life at the beginning. ( that he was still married, had kids, etc)

We broke up a couple of times mainly because of my inability to trust him any longer.

At first he tried to gain my trust more or less. He would call to sort things out or tried to make things right whenever I doubted him. I started using a language exchange app and recommended that app to him as well as he was interested to learn Spanish.

At first he would apparently get jealous that I was talking to people there and not only with him or whenever I was mentioning a conversation I had there with someone.

He was using that app too so I assumed he was talking with people too. He said he didn't. I found that weird so I started looking when he was going online. I then realized he was spending more time there than I did. When I told him that he would claim he would only go there to check on notifications but never talked to anybody. He even sent me a screen shot of it. I let that go but stopped using that app. He didn't use it often either.

Time passed and only yesterday I realized he followed on Instagram and liked the selfies of a girl he said he only talked to briefly on that app.

I got upset because I saw no reason why he would go further adding girls he talked to only for a short while and months ago and like their selfies too.

I told him that and he got defensive.

He accused me of stalking him and told me he doesn't have to explain himself to me. He thinks I'm being intrusive by checking on who he follows.

I am heart broken because I felt he suddenly reduced our relationship to nothing by saying that.

I previously visited his twitter account and I got upset when I noticed he was following all sort of sexual oriented women and tweeting to them.

He said he needs a break from all this to clear his head.

He claims he doesn't want to answer to anyone for anything he is doing and that he never had to, so me putting him in that situation is causing him stress.

I really care about him and his kids too. I'm so confused about all this because I no longer know what his real feelings are

This guy is a liar, a jerk, a cheater and an idiot, and you still love him? Gee, what would happen if you met a really nice guy?

Unless you like having a lot of drama in your life, why are you still with this guy? Do you think you can change him? Do you think he's actually going to show you his "good side?"

I don't know what you're confused about. He doesn't have any feelings for you. He probably only sees you to abuse. You're better off being alone than being in a relationship like this. Take advantage of the break in your relationship with him. Lock the door and find a nice guy who isn't married, who isn't a liar, and who actually has feelings for you.

Sorry this happened. Have you ever met or been to his home? How did he hide being married and having kids. You need to end it and delete and block him from all messaging and social media and other apps. He's bad news. You could do much better dating local guys who you get to know in real life.

I've been in a distance relationship with a guy with kids for about a year. he lied about serious aspects of his life at the beginning. that he was still married, had kids, etc

>>He claims he doesn't want to answer to anyone for anything he is doing and never had to....

Which is precisely why he limits his "interactions" to on-line and avoids real life "relationships."

OP, I apologize if it seems like I am judging but this is silly.

Since you've posted this in the cyber relationship section, I am going to presume you've never met.

Which makes this all the more ridiculous, all this drama and unnecessary sturm snd drang.

Simple solution. Get rid of this bozo and seek local men you can have a real life relationship with.

Archived