Honeyj

I have been with my partner for just over a year. We are both 44. He is totally obsessed with his phone. He checks it every 15 mins and even takes it to the shower with him. Always says he had nothing to hide and I can look at it any time I want. 6months ago he was always liking girls Facebook photos but one girl in particular. I said in a roundabout way must you like every photo she puts up He stopped liking as he knew it bothered me. I have recently joined another social media site and there he is on it liking most of her photos. I didn't even know he was on this site. He's 44 and she's 20, I find this really creepy. Does he really find this young girl attractive. He doesn't even know her that well she's an ex of one of his friends. Am I overthinking. Any advice anyone.

It's hard to say but I don't think it's appropriate for a man to be following young girls half his age.

Does he know these young women?

If it were my guy. . I'd have a problem with it. I think you ought to follow your gut on this one.

It is a little creepy IMO

It sounds like you called him out on his FB activity. You think he stopped but he just found another website to do it on.

I havent actually confronted him about the new site. If I do he'll know I've been snooping which I have been when I say they were friends.

So? You have reason to snoop, he's been acting inappropriately and he still is by all accounts. Your relationship is on the rocks if you need to keep checking up on him and are finding him doing the very thing he KNOWS you find inappropriate (he and you do not have the same romantic relationship boundaries and it appears he really doesn't care what yours are. Your boundaries are not asking much and surely, if he cared, he'd be able to stop being the attention junkie that he appears to be.

You are making a mistake if you sweep his behaviour under the rug. His penchant for this girl will only intensify if he makes an effort to find her on another site. He's getting something out of their interaction (whatever that may be).

Has he met her? Do they talk in person or on the down low through any social media site? Those are questions I'd be asking because he's definitely crossed more then one line if he is.

Archived