LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54555657

Thread: My Wife and Her New Boss

Originally Posted by jackmayoffer
    Loving her and self respect shouldnt cancel each other out. You love her but shes bored of you. Dump her, her boss more than likley only sees her as a mature fling to sleep with, believe it or not the balls in your court. Join a gym improve your dating level she'll be beggiing for another chance once she realizes her dating value is gone. Remember men age women get old, good hunting!
    He divorced her last year. It's in the thread.

Originally Posted by KnightMan
    Update:

I actually met up with the girl from my fishing trip, things were actually going pretty good for a couple of weeks until her psychotic ex-boyfriend showed up and started stalking her. I thought I was seriously going to have to hurt the guy, he has some serious mental issues. I told her it was too much drama for me and we both went our mutual ways. Then out the blue, I reconnected with an old friend from high school, we started chatting on social media and eventually decided to meet up - the rest is history. We never dated in high school, we were just friends back then, but once we met up in person the sparks flew and we have been seeing each other for the past 6 months - now for the good news -

I can feel my heartbeat again.

We are taking it slow because we are both coming off divorces that involved cheating spouses. She's an introvert like me and we have so much in common it's scary. She is simply amazing, she's intelligent, thoughtful, and she has the cutest dimples you have ever seen. We can't stand to be away from each other and you would think we were a couple of high school kids going out on their first date when we do meet up. She has definitely put a smile back on my face and stopped the bleeding in my heart.

My buddy is doing better than ever and I have even made a whole new circle of friends. Life is good and looking better each day.
    My new GF and I went shopping to stock me up on supplies before they locked down the city and wouldn't you know it -

Looks like the two of us are going to be stuck here together for quite sometime.
    My oh My - what in the world will the two of us do with all this time on our hands? (wink, wink)

Well that's about it folks - I hope all of you and your loved ones are staying safe.

Oh and one more thing : My new heart-throb said she wanted to buy me something to celebrate
    our 6 month anniversary of dating and she asked me what would I like.

I smiled and told her she could buy me anything - but whatever you do - don't buy me a watch - lol

Take care everybody!
    Happy for you Knightman, read your whole thread.
    Amazing journey...take care best wishes

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Spawn
    Happy for you Knightman, read your whole thread.
    Amazing journey...take care best wishes
    Thanks Spawn - I appreciate it :)

If it was me I'd let her get pregnant from cheating it would keep us together forever

Originally Posted by johnnyg5003
    If it was me I'd let her get pregnant from cheating it would keep us together forever
    They're divorced. It's in the thread but you would have to read back a few pages.

And I doubt he would have been OK with raising her affair partner's child.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54555657

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice