Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My Wife and Her New Boss

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    She won't know it's him who pulls her texts and emails and such.
    Plus PI's are so skilled no one even has any idea they are being watched or followed.
    Let him refer you to someone in the field if you feel uncomfortable with him doing it.

You need a definite answer, and proof. You cannot live in this misery like my ex did for years, only
    to grow more resentful every day. He has massive trust issues now . Better to find this out and confront
    her, and get on with life, whatever you may choose.

Okay, giving him a call a little later to see what he can help me with.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by KnightMan
    Thanks, she still denies she did anything inappropriate at the restaurant
    She knows I'm not happy about the work conference coming up
    I won't let her turn this around on me, she's been acting very inappropriately with her boss
    and she needs to come clean. I just haven't really prepared myself for what I might find.

My stomach is in knots, calling my buddy in a few
    She either does not attend and someone attends in her place 2) She is only allowed to go if you go also (not to meetings, but come to the hotel and make it a vacation), or 3) If there is anything suspicious when she comes back, its over. And you make sure you are monitoring her messages. What about marriage counseling?

Bronze Member
    Everything has been happening so fast tonight I never really got a chance to say thank you to everyone for helping to guide me through this. I honestly didn't know what to do, but I feel a little more confident after visiting this forum. I'm not sure where I got the Knads to call her back, it was like a moment of temporary insanity where I said enough is enough. But the truth is my heart is racing 100 miles an hour, she'll be home shortly,

but I plan to stay cool calm and collected.

Do I ask her outright again what's going on?
    Do I wait to gather evidence then confront?
    I'm not sure what to ask her when she gets home
    I honestly didn't think she would come home when I told her to

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by abitbroken
    She either does not attend and someone attends in her place 2) She is only allowed to go if you go also (not to meetings, but come to the hotel and make it a vacation), or 3) If there is anything suspicious when she comes back, its over. And you make sure you are monitoring her messages. What about marriage counseling?
    When she told me the work conference wasn't mandatory, I made it clear I wanted her to stay home.
    We've talked about marriage counseling in the past but nothing ever came of it, guess it wouldn't hurt to revist that option
    Last edited by KnightMan; 01-30-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Platinum Member
    If I were you, I'd be calm and not bring it up anymore tonight.
    Try to have a nice dinner together and see what she does.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by abitbroken
    Then DO NOT make it about the restaurant. Find other things
    1) Constantly working late
    2) Buying the boss an expensive and personal gift that she would never have bought for you
    3) Deleting texts
    4) The boss chasing her around the pool like a boyfriend.
    5) flirting with her boss.
    6) and disrespecting you by even doing it in front of you
    Oh, and then you can mention the restaurant.

Got it, thanks

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    If I were you, I'd be calm and not bring it up anymore tonight.
    Try to have a nice dinner together and see what she does.
    She is ready to talk. She was told to come right now --- so what better time?
    if he doesn't. he's the boy who cried wolf. This has to happen now. He can be calm and very very quiet while he puts dinner on the table...the quiet will disturb her....and i think he needs to talk about it. She is ready to listen if she came home

Bronze Member
    Do not go on the blame game or laundry listing things. You’ve had enough and you said already. You will not be subjecting yourself to 2 weeks of torture either. So she either cancel or you both find a way to agree on a deal that makes you comfortable. Two weeks out... enough time to pack for you!

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    You wife is definitely having an affair.

All signs point to it and the spoon feeding at the restaurant is so inappropriate. I have guy friends where we share food, we might talk late into the night platonically but ID never consider spoon feeding them! That's so suggestive of something more lol. And who buys an expensive watch for anybody but their s/0 and father?

I'd be getting the evidence and getting a divorce. She won't get better and will do it again if you let it slide.
    God, I hope you're wrong, I mean I know all the evidence is there
    maybe I'm in denial or something, I still love her and want to save my marriage
    She's been able to convince me in the past that I'm crazy to think anything is going on
    but if I find out she's been cheating, I don't know if I could stick around and still look at myself in the mirror

Bronze Member
    If things get heated... ask for the password to her phone. If she has nothing to hide she will give it to you.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Videos

Can Facebook Destroy Your Marriage?

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice