LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Wife and Her New Boss

Bronze Member
    If she uses iphone, you can track her location.
    Im passionate about this because I was in a somewhat similar position a while ago.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    Use your buddy! Catch her and confront her with evidence. Play it cool until then.
    If your suspicions are confirmed, she can't deny anything. You need the proof.
    As a PI, he can access all emails, call records, texts.
    Then decide if you both want to save the marriage.
    Whoa, this all new to me, never thought of using his services on my own wife,
    he's a good family friend, do you think it's wise to use him? wouldn't she recognize him?
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing this for me, but this is all so crazy, my head is starting to spin just thinking about what I might find.
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by ControlDenied
    You gain certainty. Unless you have bulletproof evidence. She will deny, deflect, and call you names and blame you.
    I guess you're right, all this sitting around and wondering what's going on is doing me no good.
    I want to trust her, but I guess there's nothing wrong with trust but verfiy

Bronze Member
    If she uses iphone, you can track her location.
    Im passionate about this because I was in a somewhat similar position a while ago.
    yes, she has the new iPhone 8

Bronze Member
    There is another dimension to this. If he her boss, he is in a position of power and he stand to get fired if you do this right. You can get him out of your life really quick! But that is stage 2, now you need to know for sure.
    Yeah, he's in a position of power all right, he owns the company and she's his assistant

Bronze Member
    Well she just called and said not to wait up for her, she's working late again

Another night of eating alone, so sick of this crap, I deserve better than this.

Will give my buddy a call later and see about getting access to those phone records

What a nightmare
    Last edited by KnightMan; 01-30-2018 at 07:24 PM.

My ex had an affair with his much younger co worker. He was doing all of the above & more.
    I found out because I found emails he was sending to my friend about how much they loved each other.
    The "work conferences" turned out to be long weekends for the 2 of them.
    He was leaving home early & coming home very late because he was picking her up & dropping her home.
    I threw him out & divorced him exactly 12 months to the day.

Im sorry you are going through this. Please dont let her turn things around & make you feel paranoid & controlling.
    Her behaviour at the restaurant was extremely disrespectful to you, and I cant believe she did that.

I would defintely hire the PI to follow her. She is absolutely up to no good with this man.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by KnightMan
    Well she just called and said not to wait up for her, she working late again

Another night of eating alone, so sick of this crap, I deserve better than this.

Will give my buddy a call later and see about getting access to those phone records

What a nightmare
    Put your foot down!!! It will work.

Tell her is she wants to have a husband, she better come home now. If she doesn’t, then you have your answer.

Bronze Member
    What kind of company? Private? Is there a board of directors?

Bronze Member
    You can not control her. But you can control what kind of misery you subject yourself to.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice