Keep running into the ex

rouby

I was dating my collegemate for about a month. Then, during the Holidays he dumped my over texts because he said we are moving too fast and he is not ready for a relationship. We said that once he returned from holidays we would also speak about it, in person.

He came back and did not contact me.

Few days back we met accidentally (since we have same friends) and almost did not talk. This was very awkward and stressful for me, because I did not know how to act. I texted him to ask him to meet. He said yes but could not make it that day. When I asked if he can make it another day, he said he could make it another day.

This sounded like trolling to me (he could have proposed a different day!), so I got pretty angry.

Today I saw him again. He acted as if nothing had happened, asking me about classes and weather...

I was barely answering to him because I am mad.

What can I do?

I cannot keep getting mad or upset everytime I run into him. But also, I cannot force him to meet and talk if he does not want to...

This is completely normal, accept the fact that this will happen again and again in your life in so many aspects.

In my most honest opinion, unless a person is of your blood, you should not put ANY hopes/expectations on that individual. This is a sure-fire shot. It's really hard to get your head around it though.

I am a man, so I am telling you how to win - get a new boyfriend, and as DanZee told you, show him in public, but don't brag, it will be more painful if he finds out you don't even care.

Unfortunately you two broke up so there's no need to hang out or talk. How long were you dating? . Just avoid him and if you run into him, just be polite that's it. In the meantime, delete and block him from all messaging and social media.

he dumped my over texts because he said we are moving too fast and he is not ready for a relationship. I cannot keep getting mad or upset everytime I run into him. But also, I cannot force him to meet and talk if he does not want to...

Archived