Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Patch

I use birth control to regulate my cycles.

Regarding your sex life, it would seem in this case that the only way you can get out of the dry spell is to get out of the relationship. You don't trust her right now and that's okay, just know it will impact the relationship and end up driving a wedge between you. And FYI, just because someone doesn't want sex with another person doesn't make them a prude, it means they probably aren't attracted to you in that way. Clearly she doesn't want to have sex or be intimate with you, so you need to accept that and move on.

Is it odd that she was only using the patches to regulate her period during the time frame she was seeing this guy... she hasn’t used those patches in a year since then.

It would be best to pull back and stop pestering her about sex. You are only proving her point by doing this. Why don't you date other girls who don't have these 'cultural differences' and will have sex with you.
    Last edited by kamurj; 01-24-2018 at 08:29 AM.

From my life experience, I've learned that sticking around for far too long, hoping for change, is a total waste of time. What you see is what you get. When you'll only be happy if someone changes in a major way, it's not the right relationship for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice