What should i do...

Kristi Kapo

I am 14 almost 15 years old.I need help with a realtionship i have/had on class with the girl in class.She came on 3rd grade to my class,she wasnt that much beatifuel still i just fell inlove with her...i accidently stepped on her bag cuz as kids we left bags down close our chair and she got mad,we argued and we dident talk until 7th grade.After 7th grade ended on summer tho she had even blocked me on instagram and everything she decided to unblock...after all the reason i had instagram or messanger was cuz of her...it came to a situation which she argued with another friend on a group we had.I protected her and in the end i had to tell her i loved her cuz it was pretty obvious.I told her i loved her for 6 years yeh its kinda weird to listen to it i dont know if she belived.Then she told me that she probably wouldnt want to get in a realtionship with someone on the school or even in class.I hadnt proposed yet and we talked after that like we were close sometimes i sent hearts sometimes she did too.Until i told her also that i had some other girlfriends too before well i must say i lied to her,i said i had never kissed any i said that girls on my hood liked me yeh and she said well as i can see you are really famous with girls you like em alot.She also told me that boys also like her and loved her even proposed her she also told me that she had a boyfriend that proposed her on valentine's day.After a while i asked her if she had ever kissed a boy she said they tried but i backed away.Then it came down to sitation where she said i had a boyfriend this summer but i left him because he got into a car accident...i belive her and i still do because i LOVE her alot.She has hurt me but i still LOVE her so much.Even her bestfriend knew and they tried to help her but nah couldnt work.When i proposed her she first told me let me think about,and then said no sorry...ofc that WOULD bound to happen.Then she said she wanted to be my best friend...i probably know why and so do you.But boys on class keep annoying her so much she just smiles in the end they hurt her they abuse her and still the same i was so DAMN pissed i tried to explain it to her but she got mad too and we got into fight we dont even talk anymore...at all maybe sometimes.She thought i was jealous i tried telling her also that those guys had told bad things on her back,i would show it to you but no cursing...she dident belive me.It came down to deppresion that i almost killed myself but my other friend tried to stop me...it was her bestfriend i bet even that she dident belive me...then her best friend also got me to tell her another big secret which was wh3n i was kidnaped and this is true...They told her but again she dident belive me...tho she told me that she doesnt hate me she says you just annoy me...sometimes she looks at me and smiles,sometimes she just screams and sings when its lunch time i dont know she changed so much...sometimes she tries to get my attention or so do i think...recently her uncle died but i dident knew i couldnt even help her,she is still happy in class tho...i just dont know what to do she said she will have a boyfriend 16 years old but she got one when we were fighting...i just wanted her to pay me more attention thats all.......

The purpose of dating is to find the right person to eventually marry. You are still in high school. Focus on your studies and worry about dating when you get to college. As you already are finding out, dating brings with it a lot of problems and heart ache. Why put yourself through that at such an early age?

• 4 weeks later...

Study is indeed something "most high schooler's" would do but about me it doesnt matter because whether i study or not i can still get A+...although i havent got any for the moment cuz of the problem i have with her...i cant focus at anything at all i cant even listen to teacher i space out and i dont know anything what is happening all i can feel is the love i have for her...

Archived