This happened

Dipper322

So me and my gf celebrated our 3 months anniversary .i brought her a gift but it wasn’t complete so she understood me and gave me time until today .everything great,made the gift,and we talked that after we finish our classes to see each other so I can give her the gift .we made the plans yesterday so today I had to see her .Meanwhile her friend asked her if she can go out with her , and she completely forgot about me ,put me on the second plan .i spent like 5 minutes with her and she left . Even tho I’d cancel all my plans seeing her,I just feel bad that she wouldn’t do the same . Like I told her to go to a movie and she didn’t want to go because she told a friend she would go with her ,but if we talked about a movie that we want to go she wouldn’t do the same and refuse the other just because she told me she will go with me

I didn’t see her in a week or something like this

I don't think she as into you as you are into her. Step back and mirror her attentiveness (or the lack of it) and see if she contacts you to see where you got to.

FWIW I think she was wrong and insensitive to blow you off like that. Don't allow her to do that to you again. If she does then dump her.

I don't think she as into you as you are into her. Step back and mirror her attentiveness (or the lack of it) and see if she contacts you to see where you got to.

FWIW I think she was wrong and insensitive to blow you off like that. Don't allow her to do that to you again. If she does then dump her.

Ty for your advice

The fact is that sometimes she makes me feel very good , loved ,she comforts me and everything and sometimes when she s with her friend she just forgets about me ,and I really don’t like that . Everything is fine just when we are just the two of us,if there s her friend I can’t be myself around her and I feel like i bore her a lot

I have another friends but nothing really compares to spending time with her . And I did not said that she should just get rid of her friends ,but she could just make some time for me as I do for her in a lot of situations . I saw the conversation with her friend and she(the friend) said that she can’t stay for more than 30 minutes and even tho ,instead of staying with me more she just left to stay 30 minutes with her friend and this is the bad part:they spent all week together

Archived