Ex contacts after two months

Wstf356

So after 2 months of nc my dumper contacts me. We met yesterday but we just said ,,hi''.

He stoped contacting me out of the blue two months ago.

last night he long-texted me saying that he is sorry for not staying in touch , that I am beautiful and smart and that I deserve better and he didn't wanted to make my life complicated.

now, I am not trying to get back with him. But I think I will reply him.

What I would like to know is why the bother?

I am.trying to win some experience and to understand these kind of things so it would help some opinions from you.

thank you all!

It's important for you to decide what you want, who you want and why. Why did you end it? When someone says "you deserve better" it often means you were unhappy and they retreated. He clearly does not want to get back together, so why not text him that your decision is final and that no contact is best for both of you to move on.

I broke up with a guy i've been talking to two weeks ago because he said he didn't know what he want.

A little emotion seems to have been stirred up by seeing you.

He could be trying to open the door to communication again, however by saying you deserve

better, he most likely is saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you again.

You could simply say "apology accepted, thank you" and see what happens.

Or, don't reply, because you don't want him back anyway.

So after 2 months of nc my dumper contacts me. We met yesterday but we just said ,,hi''.

He stoped contacting me out of the blue two months ago.

last night he long-texted me saying that he is sorry for not staying in touch , that I am beautiful and smart and that I deserve better and he didn't wanted to make my life complicated.

now, I am not trying to get back with him. But I think I will reply him.

What I would like to know is why the bother?

I am.trying to win some experience and to understand these kind of things so it would help some opinions from you.

thank you all!

There's a lot of reasons why. Some people do really feel that the person they are with deserves better and they think this way only because they are in love with them and they can't judge what they are worth. The second they are not in love with them they don't think they deserve better. I think overall he reflected on the relationship with you and realized he sucked and could've done better. So that's one reason. Another reason could be that he tried in the relationship, and just couldn't handle it and really couldn't do better. He couldn't do everything in his life and the relationship and realized that you deserve more than what he can give you.

There's a lot of reasons why. Some people do really feel that the person they are with deserves better and they think this way only because they are in love with them and they can't judge what they are worth. The second they are not in love with them they don't think they deserve better. I think overall he reflected on the relationship with you and realized he sucked and could've done better. So that's one reason. Another reason could be that he tried in the relationship, and just couldn't handle it and really couldn't do better. He couldn't do everything in his life and the relationship and realized that you deserve more than what he can give you.

I think you are perfectly right.

He has a pretty messy life compared to me so what you said it's quite possible. :)

Archived