We're exclusive but still no label..

lolita77

So this guy I've been seeing exclusively (not bf/gf) has stopped communicating with me as much lately. He used to talk to me everyday and lately not as often. We would hang out one day and then I don't hear from him for a few days after that then he texts me out of the blue wanting to see me again. Been a cycle of this lately.

So he's treating this more as a casual relationship now. Before he used to actually make effort to talk to me everyday/ spend time with me and tell me everything that's going on in his life. But now it feels like he doesn't want it to turn into a real relationship so he's pulling back on communicating with me everyday.

I've brought this up to him before when I didn't hear from him for a few days then texted me out of the blue and he responded with "well you can message me too you know". It was a little defensive and I feel like at this point he's just playing games and expects me to be all over him.

I know some of you are thinking "well why don't you ever text him first?" And

It's cause I prefer being pursued in dating situations and I think that if a guy is really interested in me he will continue to initiate. Which has been the case many times with guys i've dated in the past. (They always initiated) I would start to initiate if it turns into a relationship and he is my "boyfriend". Call me old fashioned...

So now, He hasn't talked to me in a few days since we last saw eachother and randomly I received "funny memes" from him last night and this morning. Not even a hello how are you text just two memes..

I'm pretty frustrated with this situation and don't know how to bring it up to him. I'm also frustrated with our "casual" relationship and want to try a real relationship with him as bf/gf. But I don't know how to ask if he would be open to that.

We've had the exclusive talk already but there's no label on our relationship as of now.

Agree it sounds like casual dating. How long have you been dating? This is playing games and expecting him to be all over you also:

I feel like at this point he's just playing games and expects me to be all over him. I prefer being pursued in dating situations and I think that if a guy is really interested in me he will continue to initiate.

Archived