Confused and heartbroken

confusedwife21

So a few months ago me and my husband seperated and I moved I live wit a rlly cool and sexy girl well anyways he came down because we got back together and we got rlly drunk and had a 3some all I wanted was for him to not do penetration wit her and he did and came in her then he lied about it after I told him I remembered then he felt “sorry” but now he’s sending her gifts more than one for her bday when I only got one she got 3 and who kno wat they r txtin about and he likes all of her fb post I’m so heartbroken that he would do the one thing I asked him not to do so should I move on past this and work it out or should I leave him because I feel worse than before and feel like I’m not good enough she’s so gorgeous and I’m well ...not I don’t know what to do

Your marriage was already broken and you were separated before you added this person into your mess. So now you are learning the hard way that you can't fix a broken marriage by adding another person into the mix. You most certainly cannot have a drunken threesome and think that whatever rules you impose will get followed.

What were the reasons you separated? Focus on that and figure out from there if this marriage is worth saving....or even trying to. If worth it, then address the real issues between you and your husband. Also, yes, if he is serious about fixing his failing marriage, this chic needs to go. That said, she is a red herring here so please don't get fixated on her. Focus on what's really broken in your marriage. It was there before her.

Archived